Which Characters should I use?

I am pretty new to this game (started 3 days ago), and I need some advice on who, that I have, should I put in my teams. I have:

-3 star Chewie, LvL 36, Gear 4, 4 later today, Bowcaster LvL 2, Wookiee Rage LvL 2, Wookiee Resolve LvL 2.

-3 star Talia, LvL 36, Gear LvL 4, Draining Strike LvL 3, Water of Life LvL 2, Harrowing Assault LvL 2, Nightsister Nimbleness LvL 1.

-2 Star Ahsoka Tano, LvL 36, Gear LvL 2, All Abilities LvL 1.

-2 star Jedi Consular, LvL 36, Gear LvL 4, Saber Strike LvL 2, Jedi Healing LvL 3, Attck as Defense LvL 2.

-1 star Geonosian Soldier, LvL 36, Gear LvL 4, All Abilities LvL 1.

-3 Star Clone Sergeant, LvL 30, Gear LvL 3, All Abilities LvL 1.

-3 star Plo Koon, LvL 30, Gear LvL 3, All Abilities LvL 1.

-3 Star Jawa, LvL 26, Gear LvL 3, All Abilities LvL 1.

-1 star Snowtrooper, LvL 26, Gear LvL 3, All Abilities LvL 1.

-1 star Royal Guard, LvL 26, Gear LvL 2, All Abilities LvL 1.

-1 star Ewok Scout, No upgrades at all.

I would really appreciate any help!

And some of my personal preferences would be a Jedi, or Tank lineup.

Thanks in advance for helping me out! :smile:

Replies

• YGB
    11 posts Member
    Options
    for now i think your starting lineup should be jawa, chewie, jedi consular, and either GS, Talia, or Plo Koon. work on getting those guys up in terms of level, gear, stars, etc. After that i think you can decide on who you want as backups to them
  • Options
    Work on JC stars for GW. As soon as you unlock Galactic War focus on Luminara, no one has ever regretted it
    Roger roger
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!

The answer to your question is "have fun and play the things that make it so", that being said I have been playing for a while and the only one of your toons I ever see in the Arena these days is the GS.

But remember, the Arena is just part of the game!

• Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone!

YGB: I'll try this out tomorrow, and it looks nice!

Dilligaf: Thanks for this piece of advice, and I already have 2 or 3 Luminara shards from the campaign map! :smiley:

BentWookiee: It already is super fun! I haven't got hooked on a game for years, and then I found this game 3 days ago! And I was thinking the geonosian soldier would be nice with Poggle and IG-88 maybe.
  • Options
    The early game characters that are still useful later on are JC and GS. Best cantina characters are QGJ, Poe and Dakka. Asoka isn't that useful, so I'd switch to one of those 3
  • ChiefTarful
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I have started farming Poe in the cantina yesterday, and am farming Sidious. Also, I haven't farmed Ahsoka, I won her from a Bronzium data pack! :smile: