Please balance wedge/Biggs baze/chirrut squad

These 4 together with wedge lead are just ridiculous. I mean common EA are you even play testing your toons?

All the top arena ranks are dominated by this one build. There is zero variety and it's ruining the game. Also when this build sneaks into GW that is ruined too.

Please please please balance this crap. And don't say that nihilus is a balance. That's a money grab to counter poor game design.

Replies

• Options
    You forgot to add GK in there
  • Options
    Chaze should be farmable soon™, so hell no on a nerf lol.

I wanna have some fun, too.

And yes, I'm aware that it's most likely gonna be another troll farm spot. But, you know, one can hope, right?
  • Tim202
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Of the top 10 teams in my shard, only two teams have those four. They are a good combo, but not unbeatable. You just need to get the right squad to win.
  • Options
    They already nerfed rebels if you're a whale. Just gotta pay for sith with nihilus now.

But for the 95 percent of plAyers not dropping thousands on this game the experience is ruined whenever you run into this build.

I can understand allowing it in arena for the p2w folks but please at least make sure this build never appears in GW. It completely ruins GW which is a fun feature for everyone.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm thats weird, just went through my top 20 on a December 2015 shard and only found one Chaze squad, and they didn't even have Wiggs in it, it was a full Rogue One rebels team... That's really weird, it's almost as if Chaze + Wiggs under a wedge lead isn't as good as all of the Zader, Zeta Maul, ZQGJ, Rex, and GK led teams that are actually in the top of the arena...
  • Tim202
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I hit a GW node with GK(l), zarris, zeta 5s, baze, and b2. I **** my pants. But after about 20 minutes of trying out different strategies with different teams, I won. Took about 4 teams, but still.

Point I'm trying to make is that you're always going to find difficult teams in GW unless you hit the point of breaking it. But hey, challenges are fun sometimes
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    My arena has no Wiggs/Chaze teams in it. If there were I'd beat them on auto in a minute or less. They do NOT dominate the top of all arena ranks. It doesn't help your point to make blanket statements that can be disproven by spending 15 seconds on SWGOH.GG.

Wiggs is officially an old meta, and Chaze are good, but beatable. The 4 as a team can be effortlessly dismantled by many free toons. Ask for help if you don't know how to beat them.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze Op!?! I think not. They can't even defeat Maul in their own with almost 1.5 minutes

https://youtu.be/b3aP1ty9buk
  • Options
    Soloed them with a zeta kylo.

Easy
  • Options
    First Chaze team just appeared on my shard. Wiggs, Chaze & Zarriss. Played then expecting the worst but actually found it very easy. My setup was Palp, Wiggs, Baze, B2. Without a dispel my Baze was able to soak up all the hits. And with over 80k total HP he can take a beating. Combine that with my B2 and Baze debuffing, Palp with shock and stun, and then my Wiggs to hit hard. I took out Chirrut first then Wedge and then it was easy pickings. That being said, Chirrut is my most wanted character.. IP Man in SW? Yes please!
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze is especially a pain at the lower levels. Pair them with Wiggs and you dominate for a few weeks at least. People catch up at some point with chars strong enough to have a chance, but it is still difficult then. Sometimes you wipe out 3 toons without casualties yourself and Chaze still wins. If there is a problem with Chaze it is before endgame. So being able to farm them in a month is not helping current players, since they will be high lvl at that point and able to create a team to beat them.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Hmmm thats weird, just went through my top 20 on a December 2015 shard and only found one Chaze squad, and they didn't even have Wiggs in it, it was a full Rogue One rebels team... That's really weird, it's almost as if Chaze + Wiggs under a wedge lead isn't as good as all of the Zader, Zeta Maul, ZQGJ, Rex, and GK led teams that are actually in the top of the arena...

This. And you don't even need zeta teams. B2, Boba, with a Palp lead, maybe TFP and a tank. Done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

I'm playing the four of them, and know that it's very difficult to me to win the top 10 of my arena.
    B2 is my fifth. Maybe Boba should be better ? Don't know.
    Thing i know, that vs a Boba, my team is very weak. And there is many other team where it's difficult to fight. So in AI fight, not so hard to defeat my team