Yoda Masterstroke no longer stealing Heal Over Time buff

First noticed this in gw from some Lumi heals. Didnt really bother me because was using the aoe to kill a couple of toons.

Noticed it again in Arena when enemy zSavage HOTs weren't copied. This was a big bother because no HOT buff no HOT buff spread to nearly dead squad.

So in the end the Sith got away.....with murder!!
| ANZGC | Exile |

Replies

• Options
    Yoda does not steal Unique affects... It is hard to know what exactly that means, BUT, I think it means affects added by a "unique skill" (i.e. most auto affects) are not copied. I am quite sure I can remember Yoda stealing HOT that was added by lumi...

Similar to Retribution, You can steal Retribution added by GK but the uniquely added Retribution on Baze.
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    Yoda does not steal Unique affects... It is hard to know what exactly that means, BUT, I think it means affects added by a "unique skill" (i.e. most auto affects) are not copied. I am quite sure I can remember Yoda stealing HOT that was added by lumi...

Similar to Retribution, You can steal Retribution added by GK but the uniquely added Retribution on Baze.

He steals baze retribution no problem. I use that as well keeps kenobi cleanse in the tank for later. Its just around hots. He also wont gain chirruts HOTs.

I accept he cant steal unique effects but that is more for things like jka unique offense increase when ally drops below 50% health. He should not be able to steal that and other invisible buffs.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is because they change the hot buff but did not update Yoda.
    Hot is now a "heal_over_time" buff not "health_recovery"

Yoda master stroke is still looking for "health_recovery"

It is the same issue they had with chirrut unique not healing at the beginning of each turn with the recent update.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

It is the same issue they had with chirrut unique not healing at the beginning of each turn with the recent update.

@scuba thanks mate you're a legend. Problem and solution all in the one thread! You've earned your beer tokens today!
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

scuba thanks mate you're a legend. Problem and solution all in the one thread! You've earned your beer tokens today!

Lol. Well at least direction. Just needs to be implemented.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Cheers @CG_Kozispoon thanks for the update
    | ANZGC | Exile |