Kylo help needed

Hey, so I plan on throwing a zeta on Kylo but I dunno what mods work best on him, any opinions appreciated

Replies

• Options
    Hey, so I plan on throwing a zeta on Kylo but I dunno what mods work best on him, any opinions appreciated

Crit chance/Crit Damage with speed, cd, and potency primaries

You can look at mine if you want - he works well for me

https://swgoh.gg/u/1amyourfath3r/
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on his team. In a full FO team he's getting the advantage buff enough that you should max out his crit damage. A full crit damage set bonus, and a crit damage primary triangle.

If you're running him outside of that squad then his crit chance is VERY low, so I might consider offense mods, or splitting the difference between crit damage and crit chance. (6 crit chance set bonus mods with a crit damage primary triangle or 4 crit damage/2 crit chance set bonus mods with a crit chance primary triangle)

Besides that load him with protection since he regains it with his Zeta, and lots of speed, because all characters benefit from speed.
  • Options

Crit chance/Crit Damage with speed, cd, and potency primaries

You can look at mine if you want - he works well for me

https://swgoh.gg/u/1amyourfath3r/
    Thanks I'll take a look
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Depends on his team. In a full FO team he's getting the advantage buff enough that you should max out his crit damage. A full crit damage set bonus, and a crit damage primary triangle.

If you're running him outside of that squad then his crit chance is VERY low, so I might consider offense mods, or splitting the difference between crit damage and crit chance. (6 crit chance set bonus mods with a crit damage primary triangle or 4 crit damage/2 crit chance set bonus mods with a crit chance primary triangle)

Besides that load him with protection since he regains it with his Zeta, and lots of speed, because all characters benefit from speed.
    Thank you, I have super bad FOO and FOST so will most likely be running him with zader or attempting the HAAT solo phase 1 with him. So crit chance and crit damage is best idea?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Thank you, I have super bad FOO and FOST so will most likely be running him with zader or attempting the HAAT solo phase 1 with him. So crit chance and crit damage is best idea?

Haven't tried the HAAT solo, so not sure if there is a special build just for that. For arena, and general damage output crit damage mods tend to out perform offense mods unless their crit chance is horrible (which is true for Kylo, but with advantage that's not an issue) or there is another factor (like facing a Rex lead, or Zarriss squad).

I personally don't have the ability to farm offense mods yet. (Soon) In that situation splitting the difference between crit chance and crit damage yields the most consistent results. Some whales may have a plethora of crit damage mods that have crazy high crit chance secondary stats (6-10%). But for the average player that's not feasible. Not sure what your situation is, but that's my method.

Also if you face lots of healers then potency primary on the plus may help him stick heal immunity more often. If not, and you really only care about his DPS, and survivability then an argument could be made for protection on the plus since he heals protection.