Next QoL suggestion: incremental up/down

This should be squarely in the 'first world troubles' category, tho I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention it yet: could we in a future update get up/down incremental buttons for the current sliders?
When we level up both our toons and ships there's always a ton of lower-level training droids that we use to round off our training to the next level...Sometimes that comes down to trying to pick out 10 droids from a slider that goes from 1 to 5000. Multiple teeny tiny taps abound.
It's a surprisingly frustrating exercise for those of us who wants to get things -just- right...Or is it just me? Lol.
Incremental buttons would be simple to implement and would help make these exercises a lot more precise, although of course it's hardly a deal-breaker annoyance.
I know there's a QoL on the way where we can specify which level we want to train to and the game will balance out or something to best fit, but not sure whether it will help do away with this entirely. Any ideas?

Replies

• Options
    Lol I thought I was the only one.
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Im not sure about the change because as you said we are getting that qol update that lets us choose what level do we want to upgrade a toon to, but I certainly can relate to wanting to get the xp "just right" lol! Often times I'd find myself adding droids 1 by 1 just to have that desired number.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Yeah this whole thing could use work. Let's see what the final implementation of the qol change looks like.

What bothers me more, is the fact that the system is still trying to scam me out of droids all the time.