Emperor squad composition

Hi guys,

I've been playing for the past 3 months I believe, and I'll most likely get my 6* Palpatine next week since I just unlocked Ackbar 6*.

I'm level 75 and I'm currently running the regular rebel team: Wedge 6*, Biggs 7*, Lando 6*, Boba 7* and Sun Fac 7*. I could pull off STH and AA as they're both lvl 75, 6* G8. But my sun fac and Boba are 7* and I find my team pretty effective this way as I manage to be in the top 50 in the arena of my relatively new shard.

My question is, what squad should I run in arena (if I ever should switch) once I unlock palp 6* ? I've started gearing up TIFP which should be at about G8, lvl 75 and 4 to 5* next week, and Vador 5*, lvl 75, soon to be gear 8. But who should I add to this team ? I was thinking about Boba + Sun Fac but they won't profit of Palp lead, so maybe I should add Sidious as I have him at 6* ? Or should I run Wiggs, as they'll still land their trio attack ? My royal guard is far from being ready, and I'm not able to unlock shoretrooper yet, don't have maul either as I'm F2P.

https://swgoh.gg/u/toniosnow/collection/

Btw, I'm starting to get stuck at gear 8 for most of my characters, we are not doing heroic raids in my guild yet, is it "normal" for someone my level ?

Thanks for the input.

Replies

• Options
    Sidious would be a good choice since he deals out expose now. That equals more damage. I run an empire squad myself, although its not perfected, it's:

Palpatine (L) 6*
    Vader 6*
    Savage 7*
    Fives 7*
    Dooku 7*

Fives isnt empire of course but i use him until my Royal Guard(5*) is ready to take the beating. I might eventually take out dooku and put in Nihilus(3*) as lead, since his LS ability is far better than palpatines.

Hope this helps :smile:
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I run:

L - EP G9 7* 85, omegas
    DS - G9 7* 85, omegas
    DV - G9 6* 85, omegas
    RG - G8 7* 85, omegas
    Barris Offee - G9 7* 85, omegas

I am holding 150 to 160 rank in the Arena. 39.056 power. Average speed is 180 :)