Maul and B2?

irafreak
121 posts Member
I've been struggling to put my team together. Ive read countless threads on zeta maul teams. A lot involve chaze and gk.

I have a strong maul, palp, sid ready to go. My best toons besides them are sth, phasma, yoda, qgj, b2, gs...

I also have kylo, shore, boba, vader, savage, 5s, sithtrooper, sunfac, tfp all within striking distance of being viable.

I see b2 being thrown around which would make me happy since I've invested heavily in him. Who would round out that team if I used b2 and my 3 sith? B2 seems kinda less effective without a non stealthed target for the enemy to hit.

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen a few using kylo and he seems to be a pretty good fit, although I think he may shine more in a team with 4 sith.
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo or TFP. I'm not personally convinced Kylo is any good but people here love his new hotness. TFP is just a beast.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/tjbear/ what i am using for now. Stuck on deciding if I should use my 3rd zeta on Sidious or Nihilus (only at 7 zetas atm though)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    kevsmart wrote: »
    Kylo or TFP. I'm not personally convinced Kylo is any good but people here love his new hotness. TFP is just a beast.

Not on a Sith team. Maul, Palp, Nihilus, B2 + Kylo or SithTrooper. Profit.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    kevsmart wrote: »

Not on a Sith team. Maul, Palp, Nihilus, B2 + Kylo or SithTrooper. Profit.

Zmaul
    Nihilus
    Palp
    Assassin
    SithTrooper

Put a ton of speed on assassin so she goes first, use her ability that gives everyone turn meter. Really profit.
  • irafreak
    121 posts Member
    Options
    While I build up sith assassin and nihilus, can I go maul, palp, sid, b2, stn/phasma/yoda or should I just wait until sithtrooper or kylo are ready?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    irafreak wrote: »
    While I build up sith assassin and nihilus, can I go maul, palp, sid, b2, stn/phasma/yoda or should I just wait until sithtrooper or kylo are ready?

Sid is really squishy - but with a taunt/tank, maybe. Who is stn?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • irafreak
    121 posts Member
    Options
    An autocorrect...sth
  • irafreak
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm...would sid be more useful under zader then...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm...would sid be more useful under zader then...

Imho, yes. Sid is the easiest to get the fastest. he can AoE and drop TM (and get rid of zQGJ lead foresight), then TFP can have his way with them.

Zader is better than Zaul in raids. I'd still give Zaul the nod in arena though (he speeds up all Sith for an effective speed of 25% more on their first turn. So a 200 EP would go off at 250 on the first turn.

Basically, you'd want to get your Sid faster than the fastest EP under Zaul lead. So speed-wise: Sid>EP+25% (if he has a Zaul lead) - otherwise Sid could get stunned on the opening turn and it's game over.

• Options
    Ah ok...but if I can fire off sid first and expose then stun with palp follow with maul, I'd be in pretty good shape. Then I could cull with vader or use nihilus to increase cool downs and really control the battle early...but it still depends on fast palp to stun...so maybe eject b2 for kylo under those 4 sith...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ah ok...but if I can fire off sid first and expose then stun with palp follow with maul, I'd be in pretty good shape. Then I could cull with vader or use nihilus to increase cool downs and really control the battle early...but it still depends on fast palp to stun...so maybe eject b2 for kylo under those 4 sith...

B2 is very helpful if you run Nihilus though, as B2 buff blocks - which is also a debuff. Which is pretty sweet versus GK/Baze/Chirrut.

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

B2 is very helpful if you run Nihilus though, as B2 buff blocks - which is also a debuff. Which is pretty sweet versus GK/Baze/Chirrut.

Yeah B2 will work great with your squad. I don't have him sadly, still working on that, but I have my Vader 1 speed faster than Nihilus, and EP is quite a bit faster than the both of them, and my 5th is STH because I honestly just lack a good tank there, but his TMR from his Unique is actually kinda handy to have, especially against the Rex (L) teams popping up. They get to 100% TM, then someone hits STH and then Rex goes back to 90% TM hehehe. Of course it doesn't work like that every time, but still useful.