Need a hand becoming HAAT ready?

dtmike1
242 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hi, I am willing to help guilds get up and going. I enjoy networking and passing on info I've picked up along the way. I'm not so much a merc because I am not really there to help finish your raid nor will I bolt if it's close to my guilds reset and I gotta make it back to contribute 600. So I'm with you to the end. Success or fail.

I'm not looking for a home. I'm more free range. I will contribute my 600 while I'm in your guild. I'm not looking to only get my rewards or high ranking finish. My general Kenobi is finished. I'm there as some extra muscle if needed and offer some outside advice.

So if you think your guild is close to being HAAT ready and you need an extra player who can toss up some decent damage to help put you over the edge then I'm your guy. I enjoy playing even if I am ineligible for raid rewards. Like I said I'm not in it for the rewards. I enjoy seeing how guilds function and I have some experience with HAAT. ;)

So if interested pm me. I have the big three when it comes to the chat apps so I'm flexible ;)

Replies

• Options
    I don't know how close we are for your approval but we are active. Realistically, maybe a few months out. Last time we tried we couldn't beat phase 1. But, we really would love a strong player in our guild: sithlegions
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Well I'm looking to help those guilds that are close to the point they almost don't need me.or those that are about to try for the first time to see what they can do.
  • Bantha
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Hi dtmike. We were able to finish a heroic with a few mercs and are looking to pick up a few end game players to get us over the top to start putting HAAT in farm. If you'd like more info let me know. Our guild is Thugs in White Armor. Thanks.
  • Big_Evil
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Dtmike if u haven't already got another guild or another long list of guilds you can join us, we r. Lose to HAAT but just need a bit of a hand and guidance so we can actually finish it this time lol we r all lvl85 daily players and raid as much as possible. If u can add me as ally or msg me. Ack that'd be awesome to have someone with your calibre in our guild 619-565-392