What would you do to improve my arena team?

mlb1399
674 posts Member
edited March 2017
I wanted to see what you guys would suggest to improve my arena team. I'm level 85 with maxed gear and a zylo(5 days away from my next zeta). I currently finish 1-3 in my shard.

I run: EP(l), Vader, Zylo, DN and B2

My squad can beat any squad out there, problem is the AI doesn't play my squad properly making me susceptible to 2-3 teams out there including a R1 maxed team(days away from a zeta) and some Zaul teams.

What would you do to stay at the top or make it harder for other teams to knock me off and to stay ahead of a maxed our R1 squad? Also, knowing my lineup, who would be your next zeta?

https://swgoh.gg/u/mlb1399/

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by mlb1399 on

Replies

• mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Bump for some thoughts on this. Thanks!
  • Options
    1. Zeta vader
    2. Profit
  • Options
    Can't say much coz I myself am at 74. Maybe try boba instead of Kylo (he will get synergy) or wait for nihillius.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta Maul's leader ability. Run him as lead. Put Nihilus, Vader, EP, and Kylo with him.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Zeta Maul's leader ability. Run him as lead. Put Nihilus, Vader, EP, and Kylo with him.

What do you do about Chaze teams with positive effects or other taunters? Don't you need someone that can dispell positive effects on your team or the opponent?

Thanks!

• Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »

What do you do about Chaze teams with positive effects or other taunters? Don't you need someone that can dispell positive effects on your team or the opponent?

Thanks!

Your characters are already fast, but a Zaul team is going to get the jump on you speed wise and probably able to stun some of your key characters (thus creating an opening to snipe you out of #1). If you zeta Maul, you'll be on par with the speed. Nihilus is effectively your dispel and the beauty of the team comp described here is the first opening abilities are all AOE.