Guardians of Order - Heroic AAT Guild (50/50)

N1CK_17
60 posts Member
edited March 2017
Guardians of Order are recruiting!

We're a relaxed guild that enjoy all things Star Wars, clearing heroic Rancor and AAT regularly.

We understand that life can get in the way of gaming sometimes, so don't demand your every waking moment in commitment. The only requirement is that you're able to meet 3,000 tickets a week.

The Line app is compulsory as it is used to ensure everyone gets a fair crack at the raid, and is a great place to share information. If that’s not enough, we even have our own chat dedicated solely to quizzes!

We have a 24-hour zero lock period in the Pit so that everyone gets rewards. After that period, everyone can send in one team each.

We don’t have any requirements in terms of roster (though the stronger the better), we’re more after an easygoing-type of person and have taken on several lower level players recently who have been a great fit.

If you're after a new guild, feel free to post here, PM me, or message me on Line (nick_goh).

Thanks to everyone who got in touch, but I'm afraid we've filled our vacant spot.
Post edited by N1CK_17 on

Replies

• N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking to fill that spot. We're a GMT-based guild, but with members from all over, so there's always someone to talk to!
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    I'll message you on Line. Might be interested.