Says something

Prev1
brett94
386 posts Member
So i could passed dark side final hard nodes with darth maul lead 7* g10 palpy g10 7* vader g9 6* dooku g10 7* and tfp g10 7* with phasma 6th toon and was a walk in the park no zetas but light side hard is a whole different animal it tells you that light side is lacking especially in stuns or tm manipulation i used lando lead maxed wiggs both g10 7* qgj maxed and lumi g10 with rex, obi, anakin gk back up as a 6th the sheer speed is just a joke, my empire/dark side toons bar 1 or 2 are slow and they had an easy run so with a nearly 200 speed crit damage wiggsand lando say around 180 speed same as qgj with a 200+ speed rex and a 170 speed lumi thats still not fast enough just shows how underpowered the lightside are unless you have zeta,s its a complete joke that you would put a decent toon on a joke of a node to pass ive grinded, geared up toons and change mod sets for nothing have to wait for at least one zeta to pass it and you all know how long that can take with drop rates, only 1 month in and at 2! Just 10 more months ill finally have a shot at it, all you have to do is lower the speed or you know up the drop rates on speed secondaries which would never happen so pick option A, final got an orange potency mod drop yesterday it had a speed secondary! And you know how the story goes, didnt hit it once i think my fatest secondary mod is 12 and only have 1 of those, ive put more then enough money into this game to be fed this rubbish rng day after day i guarantee alot of people will agree and have already posted but its beyond a joke, ill just put it like this how many light compared to dark do you see in arena bar a select few like chaze and gk etc thats the only light side variation and only a select few lightside toons in the arena

Replies

• Options
    Wall of text hits unimatrix010 for 1337 damage (critical)
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Paragraphs... sorry gave up reading on my phone
  • Options
    a9c.png
  • Options
    full stop.
  • JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Paragraphs... sorry gave up reading on my phone

That's funny I did the same thing but I thought I was just lazy
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    iDt1BY.gif

Also, here:

. . . . .
    . . . . . .

use some of those.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Punctuation and paragraphs are our friends.

Use the period you must.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Okay ill put it in basic simple short language for you idle, sarcastic people who just take everything as a joke because you are
    that lightside are lacking! Simple enough!
  • Options
    TL;DR:

zChewie is the new meta?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait - we get even MORE Rebels!! I think that bring the total to 873!! I'm sure that will help! :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    There ya go, now you communicated like a grownup!
  • Options
    There is not a single period in that whole post. That is the longest sentence I have ever seen.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    And you pointed out grammar like and elderly teacher so after reading a paragraph all you got from that was grammar! So you agree with how the current lightside plays in the game? When you got a minute to actually look and think about what i mention and not worry about grammar because you knew what i meant anyway to actually make a valid comment dont bother
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry i meant fullstop.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    brett94 wrote: »
    And you pointed out grammar like and elderly teacher so after reading a paragraph all you got from that was grammar! So you agree with how the current lightside plays in the game? When you got a minute to actually look and think about what i mention and not worry about grammar because you knew what i meant anyway to actually make a valid comment dont bother

Honestly, most of us had no idea what you meant because reading a wall of text with no punctuation is a pain - so most people ignore it.

In response, up until this past month, Rebels (Specifically Wiggs + Chaze) had some of the strongest abilities and synergies in the game. GK is probably the single most powerful character in the game (even if he is a complete pain to gear).

On my November '15 shard there is a Zeta QGJ/jedi team that places in the top 3. Every day. Surrounded by Zeta Maul and Zeta Vader. And he still crushes them. There is also an all Clone team that finishes in the top 10.

Light side characters are fine. And they are handing out 5 new LS characters this month.

• brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Honestly, most of us had no idea what you meant because reading a wall of text with no punctuation is a pain - so most people ignore it.

In response, up until this past month, Rebels (Specifically Wiggs + Chaze) had some of the strongest abilities and synergies in the game. GK is probably the single most powerful character in the game (even if he is a complete pain to gear).

On my November '15 shard there is a Zeta QGJ/jedi team that places in the top 3. Every day. Surrounded by Zeta Maul and Zeta Vader. And he still crushes them. There is also an all Clone team that finishes in the top 10.

Light side characters are fine. And they are handing out 5 new LS characters this month.

Yeah it was my mistake with grammar but okay and exactly zeta'd look at the power of ds without zeta's compared to lightside, the point i was driving at was the power of the ds compared to lighsight un zeta'd. And how easy dark side hard nodes are compared to lightside and that only a select few toons and zeta's can pass it. In all honesty i probably could pass ot if i had ls toons around 240 speed but rng does not favour my mods and mod secondaries.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn't finish reading, hurt my brain to much. Made it to QGJ G10 7*
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Ill take that critism for future reference but if i just points out the basic flaws in basic would be this.
    SPEED
    DODGE
    DROP RATES
    MODS
    ABILITIES
    BUGS
    RNG
    Was just trying to explain the points
  • Options
    SPEED
    DODGE
    DROP RATES
    MODS
    ABILITIES
    BUGS
    RNG
    The Aristocrats!

So you are for or against these things? And what does it have to do with the light side having way more ships than the dark side?

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Yeah it was my mistake with grammar but okay and exactly zeta'd look at the power of ds without zeta's compared to lightside, the point i was driving at was the power of the ds compared to lighsight un zeta'd. And how easy dark side hard nodes are compared to lightside and that only a select few toons and zeta's can pass it. In all honesty i probably could pass ot if i had ls toons around 240 speed but rng does not favour my mods and mod secondaries.

I beat all the LS nodes without a single Zeta'd toon. Just sayin.

• brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options

Speed and who did you use?
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    SPEED
    DODGE
    DROP RATES
    MODS
    ABILITIES
    BUGS
    RNG
    The Aristocrats!

So you are for or against these things? And what does it have to do with the light side having way more ships than the dark side?

Take some time to read and against obviously.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wiggs, lando, raid han, and JKA. Borrowed old ben (not even level 85 - he was like 81). Wedge lead. The speeds were decent, but nothing amazing. None were g11 - all are g10.

• brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    And speed just roughly and tried all those combinations just isnt happening
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I managed to 3* them all with no zetas.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Okay ill put it in basic simple short language for you idle, sarcastic people who just take everything as a joke because you are
    that lightside are lacking! Simple enough!

I managed to 3* them all with no zetas.

How, toons and speed?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    And speed just roughly and tried all those combinations just isnt happening

I just checked Biggs - 163. I may have moved some mods though. He actually might have been slower, because I pulled a crit damage mod off.

It's RNG - you have to keep trying until old ben can drop mind tricks at the start of 3....then dies.lol

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wedge lead, Biggs, baze (4*), anakin, Lando, and borrowed old ben (saving his special for the final round). All were gear 11. Biggs was about 200 speed (245 with wedge bonus), wedge was about 185 (230 with bonus), anakin about 190, baze was 100 and Lando was about 160.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Tried about 10 times and struggling to trust that because my wiggs both are around 180 speed and even with lando boost lead still going second and lando is hovering around 165 off the top of my head and qgj is around 180 etc, tried the old ben tactic even moving mods to get him over 200 speed and 80%+ potency and still doesnt work
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge lead,not Lando.