shard never changes, interplayer dynamics are stressful, please change

bitmoji
143 posts Member
The players on my shard coordinate payouts, and keep a list of the people who can be accepted in the top 10. So you have people who may have spent 1500 - 2000 dollars in the last few days, coexisting with people who are super stressed about getting their extra few hundred crystals every day, or whatever you get for arena rewards.

Raids are becoming boring, GK and Han are done, there is no point in putting in a lot of effort, and tank raid is very time consuming PITA anyway, even though it was super fun for a couple of months.

If I want to enjoy the teams I have so painstakingly built, what can I do? When I try to do arena battles people get mad at me. I dont care about arena rewards!!! I just want a reason to keep playing this game. What is it? Playing against the same 10 people in arena every day, who you are not even supposed to attack because of some social contract? Raid, which is solved, and which is stressful due to ticking clock because you are racing to have fun before the phase ends?

None of this makes much sense. The rare events, I can auto, so I am not the target audience for those. PVE is not very interesting at all. GW, I complete now without it being very interesting.

Ships, boring.

I think that randomizing arena opponents would really help, because then these terrible Line chat groups would go away, and people would not be able to bully each other into conforming to a certain set of behaviors.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    You don't have to participate in your shard's sharing of the top prize if you don't want to. My shard has the top 5 spots locked down and we take turns getting first. I like it, I don't have to worry about getting sniped and I don't have to burn crystals to stay in the top 10. If its not for you, don't participate.

Changing the system so no one can cooperate with each other, is sour grapes.
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Options
    You don't have to participate in your shard's sharing of the top prize if you don't want to. My shard has the top 5 spots locked down and we take turns getting first. I like it, I don't have to worry about getting sniped and I don't have to burn crystals to stay in the top 10. If its not for you, don't participate.

Changing the system so no one can cooperate with each other, is sour grapes.

Way to sound like an elitist entitled snob.
    If you don't want to spend crystals to stay on top then don't participate, works both ways
  • XiSiX
    7 posts Member
    Options
    I reckon its weak as **** to match fix results. Every one on shard should be a free for all, and if you wanna be a cheap **** and match fix results then thats on you and you shouldnt expect others to be compliant
  • Bluesabus
    42 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's funny how the ones demonizing the line groups who work together to keep the top spots are the people who aren't included in it. To my knowledge those groups are actually pretty welcoming and friendly, so the ones that are being entitled snobs IMO are the folks who want to ruin other people's fun because they weren't invited to the party.
  • Options
    My shard has the top 15 players in a LINE chat. We rotate the top 3 positions at crowded payouts and let players with solo payouts take first without being sniped for no reason. We had one guy, lets call him JR, that was not a part of the group and constantly battled for 1st at a crowded payout. We all used to team up on him to drop him from 1st to 10th in a matter of minutes with strategically placed personnel. It was very entertaining to be a part of. We laughed long and hard about it. Then one day JR found our message board post and asked to join the chat. We welcomed him with open arms and he now shares in the rotation at the top without having to burn crystals. I feel it is the interaction with other players that has kept me playing this game so long.
    Character Name: Nofaultius