It's time to add Vader's TIE Advanced to GW or Fleet Shipments, no?

PRIMEN
38 posts Member
Come on, it's time to give FTP players a possibility to get this ship, no?

Replies

• Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    or people who got boned for buying that ship pack as well.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I was actually gonna post and see if anyone was seeing them yet. I imagine they're about to show up, maybe once they finish the update. The pack just expired a few days ago, and it's been over a month past the tourney, which is what they said their target time frame was to get it into shipments or nodes. I'm beyond ready to farm it up.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    At least stick it in one of the nodes ASAP.
  • Coot
    18 posts Member
    Options
    They'll most likely add him to the chromium equivalent ship packs.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Might as well since it's seriously not all that to begin with. Two or three shots and it's gone. It's not the hardest hitting either.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    It's really about time more ships in general got added to hard nodes/cantina nodes
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    It's really about time more ships in general got added to hard nodes/cantina nodes

This.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ship easy and hard nodes with blueprint rewards. With the new 4x feature theres now no reason not to
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    I was actually gonna post and see if anyone was seeing them yet. I imagine they're about to show up, maybe once they finish the update. The pack just expired a few days ago, and it's been over a month past the tourney, which is what they said their target time frame was to get it into shipments or nodes. I'm beyond ready to farm it up.

Don't know how long ago the tournament ended but you need Go read that release cadence again... It was not a month till released to shipments
    After the end of these events, we are going to wait for approximately four to six week to move the characters to Chromium packs and/or relevant Category packs and/or the Shard Shop (we’re still designing this part of the deployment).
    From there, after another four to six weeks characters will move to either a Shipment or a node on the Light, Dark, or Cantina Battle tables
    To be clear, all characters from an event will move together at the same time, so Director Krennic and Deathtrooper will both go into the Chromium at the same time (when they move there) AND to the board (when they move there later on).
    As such, you can expect any new characters to end up on the board within two to three months.

So going with the 6 weeks between each Phase (expect the worse) it is ~3 months from Event to node/shipment