You do realize this back button doesn't make any sense, right?

Because we already had one on the left!

Replies

• Options
    Yeah it's pretty terrible
  • Options
    It's so annoying to go back now.. we already had one.. now we have 2 buttons that does the same.. The devs are smart people, I don't know what made them do that..
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Not saying they needed to add it but the difference is when you go 2+ levels deep in a section. The back button you have to press multiple times to get back to the main ships/guild/home section the home button takes you there in one press

Go to guild section
    Then go into raids the go into rancor raid
    The back button takes back to raids
    The home button takes you back to guild section

Go to ships
    Select ships inventory than select a ship to enhance or promote
    The back button takes you back to ships inventory
    The home button takes you back to ships section
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Options
    Doesn't the right aid only function as a back button when you are in the ships section?

I think it has been really helpful. So many times have I accidently gone back to the main screen when trying to go to the main ships screen.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't the right aid only function as a back button when you are in the ships section?

I think it has been really helpful. So many times have I accidently gone back to the main screen when trying to go to the main ships screen.

That is the idea behind it.
  • nulami
    99 posts Member
    Options
    I like the button. Looking back at it though, they probably should have added this button and kept the Home button as well. There is plenty of room on the bar for it.
  • crzydroid
    7323 posts Moderator
    Options
    I get the idea behind it, but I think they should have the new one next to the old home one. Because there's an extra tap now if you DO want to go all the way back.
  • flux_rono
    2124 posts Member
    Options
    i liie the new back button as thats the one i usually hit to go back as it is.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah the back button is not a great idea