Now fix buffs covering health and turn meter - and change Home back

Krovv3n
71 posts Member
QoL updates are great, except switch the way the Home buttons works back to the way it was. It's so annoying. We had a Back button and a Home button that worked the way they should. Now we have a Back and a Home button that do the same thing and it's annoying.

Second, It's infuriating that I can't see turn meter let alone health and overlapping buffs in battles, particularly Arena and AAT raid.

This needs to be a priority.

Replies

• Options
    I'm with you on the home button. That **** is dumb
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Not saying they needed to add it but the difference is when you go 2+ levels deep in a section. The back button you have to press multiple (1-3) times to get back to the main ships/guild/home section the home button takes you there in one press

Go to guild section
    Then go into raids the go into rancor raid
    The back button takes back to raids
    The home button takes you back to guild section

Go to ships
    Select ships inventory than select a ship to enhance or promote
    The back button takes you back to ships inventory
    The home button takes you back to ships section
  • Krovv3n
    71 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Not saying they needed to add it but the difference is when you go 2+ levels deep in a section. The back button you have to press multiple (1-3) times to get back to the main ships/guild/home section the home button takes you there in one press

Go to guild section

Go to ships

I understand how it works. It's dumb and not intuitive. In order to save pressing Back an extra time or two on occasion, we now have to press Home multiple times all the time. And sometimes when you are pressing Home and it doesn't go where you want, you press Back and it takes you back to where you jsut didn't want to be. As I said, it's dumb and not intuitive. Nobody asked for this.
  • Options
    As a person who constantly pressed the home button instead of the back button i like the new system.
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Krovv3n wrote: »

Go to guild section

Go to ships

I understand how it works. It's dumb and not intuitive. In order to save pressing Back an extra time or two on occasion, we now have to press Home multiple times all the time. And sometimes when you are pressing Home and it doesn't go where you want, you press Back and it takes you back to where you jsut didn't want to be. As I said, it's dumb and not intuitive. Nobody asked for this.

Your original post said they do the same thing now. We'll if you are one level deep they do. If you are 2+ levels deep they don't.
  • Options
    GrimKiwiNZ wrote: »
    As a person who constantly pressed the home button instead of the back button i like the new system.

+1
  • Krovv3n
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Your original post said they do the same thing now. We'll if you are one level deep they do. If you are 2+ levels deep they don't.

In the majority of screens, it functions exactly the same as the Back button.
    ie:
    Guild>Exchange. Back and Home button do the same thing.
    Guild>Manage. Back and Home do the same thing.

Only if you go more than 1 level deep on other screens does it function as you describe
    ie:
    Guild>Raids>Rancor or AAT it takes you back to Guilds.

But now you have to press it twice to get back to the Cantina, like it originally functioned.

I want the Home button to always go back to the Cantina. If they want to add another button on 2nd and 3rd level screens that go back to the Sub category, that's fine. But the way it works now is dumb.

• Krovv3n
    71 posts Member
    Options
    So to reiterate....all they've done is changed it so you don't have to press the Back button multiple times in some sections, where you now have to press the Home button multiple times. It's a complete wash as far as button clicks goes and accomplishes nothing except to be confusing for the majority of people.