Baze Counter

Simple poll. Should Baze continue countering after Chirrut is defeated?

Replies

• Options
    You realize he has a counter without Chirrut, right????

Does no one read abilities anymore?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Options
    You realize he has a counter without Chirrut, right????

Does no one read abilities anymore?
    XNs6Zr2.png
    Please tell me where outside of the retribution buff Baze has counter chance. You may be searching for a while

• Options
    Did you just ask where outside his counter ability is his counter ability?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I don't like that Chirrut's Indomitable Will continues after he is defeated. Inconsistent with the way other passive skills function.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    I don't like that Chirrut's Indomitable Will continues after he is defeated. Inconsistent with the way other passive skills function.

This^^^
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Inconsistent like wedge unique or krennic unique that both also continue after death?
  • Options
    Did you just ask where outside his counter ability is his counter ability?
    I expect him to counter if he has the retribution buff. He gains a counter chance from this.
    6M2i0H5.png
    With Chirrut present Baze will counter frequently without retribution. My question is if Baze should keep that passive counter chance when Chirrut is dead.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Inconsistent like wedge unique or krennic unique that both also continue after death?

You're right, those two need to be fixed in addition.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    That sounds like a bug. Unique abilities don't stay on unless they explicitly say they stay on, and to date I don't think any do.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    With the barris zeta "change" and leaving chirrut, wedge, and krennic unique as they are simply reinforces the idea that unless stated in the ability Uniques persist after death.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If it's synergy based to a specific toon then no.

I don't like it anymore than you do but that is how it works.

If I farmed two specific characters for their specific synergy I would expect it to function for the course of the battle.

Anyhow, have you seen Rogue One?

If anything, Baze was even more Bravo Alpha after what happened near the end.
    Chirrut died and Baze went ape$#!t

(I used your code word @Sacull_Kinslayer ;)