Baze & Chirrut Power level is to high!

SNAKEMAN
470 posts Member
edited March 2017
I don't ever post about characters being to good or "OP" because generally there is a meta and you can counter or play around things and it never really bothers me.

For awhile I've accepted that Baze and Chirrut are really powerful together and just dealt with it. But I got really upset today when this happened twice to me. Let me give you guys the scenario that happened both times.

Opponent had Baze and chirrut left (under a Rex lead), and I had Zeta Maul, Zeta Dooku, Zeta Savage with full health and some protection. I had a little over 2 minutes left and after a minute of 4x manual play trying to kill Baze I auto 4x and still couldn't kill Them!!! Neither of my guys died either and baze never stayed in yellow for savage to OTK him.

Now I ask CG to please consider looking at the insane amount of synergy bonuses Baze and chirrut get together because it's to many compared to ANY other character. And to be honest if you look at the top ten arena meta in this game Baze and chirrut are in ANY build and that's not healthy IMO!

When you got Two characters that are placed in many different builds as an auto include that's SPEAKS volumes to how unbalanced they are.

I know it's not precedent to alter a character but if you expect any other Tank cleanser to be used in this game going forward your going to either need to power creep new characters which isn't healthy or change something about the duo.

Sorry for the rant, but was just annoyed at how insanely stupid Baze and chirrut Are.
IGN: RANKMAN
Line: xSNAKEMAN