Kylo Ren's protection?

How much is he recovering now after his nerf?

Replies

• DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously you consider reducing his protection recover from multiple millions to what it should be, equal to damage dealt, a nerf?
  • Options
    I want to know this too. Specifically is he still able to solo phase 1 HAAT.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I want to know this too. Specifically is he still able to solo phase 1 HAAT.

He was soloing p1 before the bug happened earlier this week.
  • DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Seriously you consider reducing his protection recover from multiple millions to what it should be, equal to damage dealt, a nerf?

He still seems the same to me didn't notice anything different
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    DeeRod12 wrote: »

I only saw videos/pictures of it. Also read reports of even higher damage actually locking up the game.
  • Options
    DeeRod12 wrote: »

He was healing for almost a billion for a few days. Yes that B is correct.
  • Shade_Thanewulf
    229 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @scuba, @sneeekypants, so am I to understand this was an independent bug and has nothing to do with the amount of protection he leeched before? It just sprang up after one of the updates?

Sorry I just want to be clear here so I can be able to inform the guild. A couple of us were working to Zylo, Kylo.

Nevermind, I found the bug they're talking about online. I'll tell the guild thumbs up.
  • Options
    Yes, but that doesn't mean they couldnt pull his ability to solo P1 at any time. The reason he can do that is the retreat gets treated as a skill and reset.

Also be aware he doesn't gain protection on defense much in arena due to spamming lash out.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    qfmEEwk.jpg

He was recovering far more protection than the amount of damage he was actually doing. They didn't really nerf him, they just made him work like normal again. Which means he can still solo p1 of the HAAT.
  • Options
    Its not a nerf at all, Kylo still will recover protection equal to his dmg dealt. Only thing that changes was just he now will not randomly regain massively more protection then the dmg he deals
  • Options
    Yeah that's way too insane. I think even if they remove the way retreat is treated like a skill, you just need to start retreating much earlier. It won't be bearable for one person to do it, but I figure a combined effort of a few people could still make quite a dent.

Of course all this has been discussed elsewhere.
  • Options
    He can still 5 to 2 fairly well in Arena as well on Zader. It's fun when Zader blasts you but slow doesn't stick and you go seven times or so.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    FYI he is still broke

h7x7mkV.jpg
  • Options
    Now if only that heal was a damage number instead...
  • Options
    Any idea what triggers the heal for that amount? I guess I never paid to much attention to it, as it seemed to always fully heal his protection bar.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Any idea what triggers the heal for that amount? I guess I never paid to much attention to it, as it seemed to always fully heal his protection bar.

yeah that is what you will see. anytime he uses out rage his protection goes full. I only saw the number on video.

It goes that high because they messed up the math.

After looking at a couple screen shots of it happening.
    Outrage is restoring protection equal to max protection * Damage dealt.

This kylo has 36338 protection
    36338*20660 = 750743080 (close enough)
  • b808k
    209 posts Member
    Options

At first I thought it was actual dmg prior to processing Armor/Resitance... but recovery in the billions of points seems to be what DH would dish out with Annihilate. Perhaps a typo?

Also, I think if ability block can restrict an escape attempt then it is indeed an ability and should be regarded as such.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    b808k wrote: »

At first I thought it was actual dmg prior to processing Armor/Resitance... but recovery in the billions of points seems to be what DH would dish out with Annihilate. Perhaps a typo?

Also, I think if ability block can restrict an escape attempt then it is indeed an ability and should be regarded as such.

I cracked the problem/math see post above
  • b808k
    209 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Seems plausible and in the first screenshot that Kylo would have had 43,252 Protection.

Edit:

Either there is an error in the calculation or the Zeta upgrade description. I'm hoping for the latter if I Zeta Kylo within the next hour. (=
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Seems plausible and in the first screenshot that Kylo would have had 43,252 Protection.

Edit:

Either there is an error in the calculation or the Zeta upgrade description. I'm hoping for the latter if I Zeta Kylo within the next hour. (=

lol. They already said the fix is part of this update push. So my guess is monday or tuesday it will be fixed
  • b808k
    209 posts Member
    Options
    lol. They already said the fix is part of this update push. So my guess is monday or tuesday it will be fixed

Oh good to know! And darn.. not the upcoming fix but that you quoted prior to my grammar fix. Now it's set in history that I used an "a" instead of an "an" before the word "error" in a sentence. (=
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Oh good to know! And darn.. not the upcoming fix but that you quoted prior to my grammar fix. Now it's set in history that I used an "a" instead of an "an" before the word "error" in a sentence. (=

Iol. I fixed it for you
  • b808k
    209 posts Member
    Options
    @scuba

Perfect! Now can we delete the last three post including this one? lol