Shard - Totu14, von schwarz, mystic1, Thales, ravendog, NC, kiyomasa, pich

Prev1
Tophar
111 posts Member
Any of you guys on here?
What's your payout times?

Replies

• Options
    While I'm not one of the guys your looking for, I was curious if there was one of these for our shard.
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I was having a look and couldn't find one, ive heard some shards have got multiple people at the top from the same guild, our shard seems quite evenly spread in that sense
  • Options
    yeah looks it, though im about 30- 40 place right having just broke through that top 50 wall
  • Amendera
    78 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah, almost Pich here!

18.00 (GMT+1).
  • Options
    Pich, might I ask for your friend code? I need a general Kenobi leader allie to do a light side hard node and he'd really buff my clones to do it
  • Options
    Btw, pretty sure @vonSchwarz and Totu14 have the same payout, at 18.00 GMT+1
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Hey pich
    I'm in GMT - any idea about any of the others?
  • Options
    Shooty here 18:00 [GMT]
  • Options
    Tophar wrote: »
    Hey pich
    I'm in GMT - any idea about any of the others?

Leito is GTM+1 almost sure too. I'd say Ayhan too.

Mystic is PST and Kiyømasa is on my morning I think.

Don't know about the rest.
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Ah so a few of you must go at it after my payout then? Totu, schwarz, lei to and pich on the same payout!

Hey shooty, nice squad your putting together, how many zeta FO got now as a faction? Some crazy synergy
  • Options
    There are four FO zeta's total. Got three so far, working on the last one.
  • Options
    Ah so a few of you must go at it after my payout then? Totu, schwarz, lei to and pich on the same payout!

No, we are 1 hour previous to yours.
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Ah yeah, my bad, also explains why I drop places as I'm leaving work while you all fight for payout
  • Options
    Looking at you lot in the top ten, I feel like I have a long way to go :/
  • Options
    Question. what would you guys Recommend for me to even try attempt to get to your level?

Team is currently a

Gear 11 Rex lead

With

Gear 11 Fives
    Gear 11 QGJ
    Gear 9 Royal guard
    Gear 10 nearly 11 6Star zeta Ren
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I'd loose RG from that lineup personally (but I've never ran a taunt so poss not the best to advise on them).

Good mods are a must - speed secondaries

Unless your spending money I'd say pick a faction or some toons you enjoy using and build a team round them - ive ran a jedi heavy squad (now all jedi) pretty much from the start - the meta will change and there'll always be something to squash you (wiggs before, now Zaul), but I just try to tweak to stay competitive-ish without having to work a completely new squad
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Other than pich are any of you getting close to GK?
  • Options
    Do any of you guys have Von Schwarz's contact? I'm in the same fleet arena as him and we have a line group chat setup
  • Options
    Do any of you guys have Von Schwarz's contact? I'm in the same fleet arena as him and we have a line group chat setup

Try to send him a PM https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/profile/vonSchwarz
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    You have a line chat for the fleet arena! Dang that's coordinated! We don't even have one for the normal arena - unless you've all been holding out on me lol
  • Options
    You have a line chat for the fleet arena! Dang that's coordinated! We don't even have one for the normal arena - unless you've all been holding out on me lol

You can create it!
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    GeheNNa wrote: »

You can create it!

Touché - I'll give it a go, line ID is "tophar8" (imaginative I know) if a few of you add me I'll set up a group chat
  • Options
    Hey Shardmates!

Im here, but in the last few months I really dont care much about arena. Since those tourneys with full of cheaters, I made a decision to not put a dime on this game for a while. When I pay for crystals sometimes, I use it only for gears and now Rogue One characters from shipments.

What about arena? I was at the top of our shards for a long time, now it is time for you guys. Im just hoarding resources and preparing for the level cap increase (doesn't matter when it will become live). :wink:

If any of you want to contact me, my line ID: zsolo
    Finally, I kindly ask you, if you want to ask me here, please tag me, because I check this forum very rarely. But yeah, having our arena shard thread is a good thing (finally! :smile: )

Best Regards,
    von Schwarz
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info @vonSchwarz next level cap will be expensive, 85-90 gotta be 4mill + per toon!

Have added you and @GeheNNa to a line group, will see if @Shooty_McTrap and others want added as they see this, if any of you have contact with others feel free to add them
  • Revandogg
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Just got tagged with this by Pich so thought I would check it out. 7 pm cst
    Post edited by Revandogg on
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    Options
    @Revandogg we've started a line group if you want added? Got pich, ayhan, schwarz and me in so far
  • Options
    Don't do line groups currently thanks anyway. Sent a message to the rest of my guild and let them know about this.
  • Tophar
    111 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    No bother @Revandogg we'll all try avoid you around your payout time @Totu14 - is that the right Totu? what times your payout if ive got the right game tag
  • Options
    It only took 2 years to get a thread! I'll let Mystic and some of the others know this thread is here.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, good to connect with you all. Thanks Freeze5o for the notice. Pich mi amigo :) saludos.