General Kenobi at 5* vs 7*

Is the difference huge? Should I wait to upgrade and gear him until I'm close to 7* or is he viable in arena (top 50, facing mixed out zVader teams, wiggs+Baze etc) already at 5*?

Replies

• Ted
    71 posts Member
    Options
    100% viable at 5*. The versatility of his skill set is awesome. He fits into pretty much any squad as well. Much easier to take 1st with him on a feb/march 2016 shard.
  • Options
    Starmaxn wrote: »
    Is the difference huge? Should I wait to upgrade and gear him until I'm close to 7* or is he viable in arena (top 50, facing mixed out zVader teams, wiggs+Baze etc) already at 5*?
    He's more than viable in arena top 50, he's top 5 viable on any shard. https://swgoh.gg/u/mozza/
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Kenobi gets a bit of health, some armour and some offense but speed and protection will be maxed only from gear. He is more than viable at 5*, probably the best allrounder these days, makes any squad better.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    My arena group started December 2015. 5* Kenobi at gear 11 immediately made it into #1 arena squads. The only reason he isn't more popular is the Sith are having a moment. Even still he's good with them, or against them.