Looking for new recruits to join. 'A galaxy far far away'

Genpaku408
119 posts Member
edited March 2017
I’m currently looking for new members to join a F2P/ minor P2P guild.

We currently run heroic Rancor every 2-3 days based on numbers. And currently do AAT every 3 days, but are getting closer to Heroic attempts.

That's where we need new members.

We have a minimum requirement of 10: lv80 7* Characters at gear 8. We ask that you complete the 600 credit or nearest possible per day.

We only ask you respect the raiding rules stated below.

Heroic Rancor is a 0 score first 24 hours then one go after 7:30Pm GMT (london) once its passed. Players with a 7* han solo from raid cant take part till after phase 1 is over.

AAT normal is currently a free for all.

Heroic AAT is having rules worked on as we build up, so they are yet to be announced.

If you wish to join, message me and we’ll go from there.

May the force guide you to us.

thanks for reading.

Any other questions feel free to ask

Replies

• Jaster
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have any members ready to do Heroic Tank yet?

We're looking for a 3rd guild for our alliance with the top 50 players being in the Heroic guild while the other 2 guilds keep working on their rosters and building up to Heroic....
  • Options
    Jaster wrote: »
    Do you have any members ready to do Heroic Tank yet?

We're looking for a 3rd guild for our alliance with the top 50 players being in the Heroic guild while the other 2 guilds keep working on their rosters and building up to Heroic....

I believe we have a few, im only a member. So I cant speak for my guild leader sadly but I can put this towards him and let him decide
  • Genpaku408
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • Jaster
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Does your guild have a SWGOH.gg account?

If so, could you link that here?
  • Options
    We have discussed mergers and as a guild we have decided not to do this at this time.

I am an officer of the guild, if things change we may be in touch what is your guild name and your SWGOH.gg account
  • Options
    (Bumping post up)
  • Options