New Galactic War is bugged?

I didn't get any of the increased rewards for GW the day after the patch. The most difficult implementations like the interface and everything got updated, so I assume everything is done updating?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rewards won't increase until everyone gets the forced update.
  • Options
    Dang, Im guessing that could take awhile :(
  • JarDorK
    163 posts Member
    Options
    next week according to jesse
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • Options
    Untill 6 months ago I was winning GW every day. After the summer update I was able to win 1 GW at all up to 180... was it the purpose of the development team or the level of the challenge became too hard unexpectly?
  • Options
    @Ozen_1975 Hard to say. Ive noticed with my guild though that similar scenarios like this have happened.

The major issue I noticed with my guildmates is they were training multiple different characters at once, and the GW enemies are constantly getting stronger, so if you want to stay consistent in GW you kind of have to keep focus on one squad. Since Imo one team of characters with G10, is stronger than five squads with G8.

Either way the character do get extremely tough, especially if you have to go against a deadly combo like wiggs + Chaze.