Help me build a viable roster

I'm lvl 74 f2p. I currently have 2 main teams geared and trained.
Dark side
Ep 5* g8 (l)
Vader 6* g7
Boba 7* g8
Sidious 4* g6
Tarkin 5* g6

Light side
Wedge 6* g7
Biggs 6* g7
Lando 6* g8
Leia 7* g7
Luke 6* g7

Usual arena/cantina team
Ep
Wiggs
Vader
Boba

I an currently trying to get my rebel and arena team to 7* and also working on a clone team.
Farming Luke, wedge, lando in cantina. 5s in cantina shipment. Biggs in GW. St Han in arena for scoundrel team ( I reckon strong boba, lando, chewie and Han will do). I plan to farm sidious after getting Han to 6/7*.

Starting again is out of the question, I have put a lot of My time in this.

Replies

• Options
    I am not trying to progress in the light and dark nodes. I need gear right now
  • Options
    So far you're doing very well but my suggestions:

•Farm 1 character at a time in cantina
    •Drop Sidious unless you plan on having a full sith team and giving him a zeta
    •Drop Tarkin, unless you like to waste gear and suffer in Fleet Arena
    •Delete your duplicate thread :tongue:
  • Options
    Your team already looks viable, I would just focus on that St Han and switch him in for Vader for your arena team.

• Options
    You have a lot of the must-have toons at an early level, so you're on the right path.

If you can't beat it yet, level enough scoundrels so that you can complete the highest level of Credit Heist. This is THE way to level a larger roster at higher levels, there just simply isn't any other method. Boba, Lando, IG88, STH, plus whatever fifth scoundrel you choose is my recommendation.

After this, it's much more about having fun IMO. The devs have done a VERY good job lately making many characters, teams, and factions viable in many different areas of the game.

I think ewoks ( Teebo, EE, chirpa last) are a great choice to farm for t7 heroic rancor and are unstoppable in GW, even at the highest levels. Getting rank 1-3 in heroic rancor will allow you to grab some great gear pieces quickly to push your arena team to higher gear levels.

Bounty Hunters and First Order are real good long-term farms, their compositions have very strong synergy and there aren't really any "anti" BH/FO toons out there, not to mention very few people run those comps so it'll make you fun and unique.

Let us know which direction you decide to go!!
  • Options
    I want to have an all sith +boba team if I can with nihillius when he is released later