PVP System to Battle Friends

Why cant we send our friends battle requests to battle in real time?

I am extremely surprised this game doesn't have a system like that, has there been any news of any updates that would add this, if not, am I the only one that thinks battling in real time would be amazing?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, we need it. It doesn't even need to have rewards. I just want to be able to walk up to a friend and play each other to see who is strongest.

The problem is the way the game is currently run. It's all played locally and then submitted to the server. This would require a change so each turn is submitted to the server. It could certainly be done, but it's not just a simple addition.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind just scrolling down your friend list and battling it out like squad arena and then talk smack to said friend later.

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I'd accept playing an AI comely your friend's team.
  • Options
    Yeah, just fighting an AI version of arena teams from your ally list would be fantastic to test with and just play in general when you're all tapped out for the day.
  • Options
    Why cant we send our friends battle requests to battle in real time?

I am extremely surprised this game doesn't have a system like that, has there been any news of any updates that would add this, if not, am I the only one that thinks battling in real time would be amazing?

Im flabbergasted we dont have a system to let us battle in real time, especially our friends. This should have been implemented a long time ago in a game such as this one IMO.
    Yes, we need it. It doesn't even need to have rewards. I just want to be able to walk up to a friend and play each other to see who is strongest.

The problem is the way the game is currently run. It's all played locally and then submitted to the server. This would require a change so each turn is submitted to the server. It could certainly be done, but it's not just a simple addition.

If that new bogus star wars force arena game has a system that can play in real time, this game should be able to incorporate it too right?!

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

I'd be perfectly fine being able to fight ur team on AI ;) it'd be a start at least
  • Options
    Yes please, battling bots is starting to get stale, especially the characters. Since ships are still pretty new those aren't as bad, but please let battle friends in real time! It would definitely snazz up the game!!