Best Empire/Sith team?

I'm trying to build the best Empire/Sith team with what I've got. Currently I run Palp lead with Vader, Snowtrooper, RG, and Magmatrooper.

This is what I've got closest to squad ready:
Vader Lvl 10, 6*, 85
Snowtrooper Lvl 9, 7*, 85
Palp Lvl 10, 5*, 85
RG Lvl 8, 7*, 85
Magmatrooper Lvl 8, 7*, 85
Tarkin Lvl 8, 7*, 85

Needs more work:
Dooku Lvl 8, 7*, 70
Maul Lvl 8, 7*, 73
Sidious Lvl 7, 7*, 68

Also have:
Stormtrooper Lvl 6, 5*, 50
Veers Lvl 5, 5*, 45
TFP Lvl 6, 2*, 52
Death Trooper Lvl 5, 3*, 49
Krennic Lvl 4, 4*, 33
Nihilus Lvl 7, 4*, 51
Opress, Lvl 6, 4*, 50

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    I've been running Sidious lead, Maul, Savage, Kylo, and Vader and they work very well
  • Options
    There is NO best team in this game, only best mods
  • Options
    Zeta maul sith team.

Don't even need brilliant speed mods as his lead gives anywhere from 30-60 speed.

Genius design.

Utter rubbish
  • Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »

I didn't mean best team ever, just the best formation out of what I've got.
  • Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »

I didn't mean best team ever, just the best formation out of what I've got.

He didn't bother to read the first sentence of your post :neutral:

You should really look forward and think who you want to zeta first.

EP lead
    Vader
    RG

would be your core for empire. You can play around w the last two slots but if you want to keep w Empire and zeta Vader, TFP should be your main focus to level and gear.

If you want to go sith, you would zeta maul w EP, w possible Vader, sid, DN and a tank.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not sure why my TFP is so ugly. I never put any work into him. Catina farming him is going to be a chore from 2* but I've read several posts that point to him be essential to a solid empire squad
  • Options
    You could Get Zeta Maul & run sith, or Zeta Vader & run sid, Tfp, Palp, Shoretrooper. I currently run Palp (L) Vader, Tfp, Shoretrooper, Nihilus.
  • Options
    Is Shoretrooper only available through shipments for crystals and data cards/packs? He seems too long a trip to try and add to my squad
  • Options
    That or LS 9B. Fortunately, you don't need him even at 4* to be useful. Fifty shards, a bunch of gear, and leveling him up gets you arena viability.
  • Holio
    99 posts Member
    Options
    You must focus on TFP.. get him as fast as possible, get as much speed as possible .. he can shut down any team wo auto taunt..

I like EP lead for the potency boost, but I'm going for a lot of stuns.. EP, DV, RG (or shore), TFP, pick your 5th.. I'm using boba, but there are several sith options that work.. dooku, sideous (w zader lead), savage, people are using 3 star nihilus- gear maxed..
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Zeta maul sith team.

Don't even need brilliant speed mods as his lead gives anywhere from 30-60 speed.

Genius design.

Utter rubbish
    Faster zaul team still crash yours, better mod wins

• Options
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback, I have a solid direction now.
  • Options
    TFP is awesome
  • Options
    Gear up your TFP and or Sidious. If you do that, I'd say
    Palp lead, Vader, TFP, Royal guard, Sidious.

That's assuming no zetas but I see a lot of those teams and they're good. You could also switch a couple out but palp and Vader are musts, TFP is very good too. Boba is a perfect fit for any team, Kylo is also really good to switch in
  • Options
    Boba is also really good with zVader, and a fast Boba is what will really propel a zVader team into the top 10. That said, he's also your achilles heel so if you don't have good speed secondary mods you'll only get so far with zVader