Nerf those rebel pilots

Budres
21 posts Member
Those two rebel pilots are stronger than the jedi and sith and new order and bounty hunters put together...... Hmm, perhaps it should have been called rebel pilot wars

Replies

• Options
    The big issue tends to be Biggs cycling too fast, the tm refill when he takes a critical. Just dropping that to 30-50% tm bonus would make it less bad.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    Budres wrote: »
    Those two rebel pilots are stronger than the jedi and sith and new order and bounty hunters put together...... Hmm, perhaps it should have been called rebel pilot wars

in all fairness, New Order always were kinda frail-looking.

https://youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk
  • Options
    I totally have no idea what was OP talking about. Someone explains to me please?
  • Options
    He's talking about the deadly duo of Jek Porkins and Nien Nunb. When they are added to the game, they will dominate allwheres alltimes allday no sweat.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    He's talking about the deadly duo of Jek Porkins and Nien Nunb. When they are added to the game, they will dominate allwheres alltimes allday no sweat.

Haha!! Always makes me smile when someone calls for a nerf.
  • Options
    I want to nerf the meta from 3 months ago because I am playing in lower levels of the game and it's not fair. I promise to complain just as much about Empire when my share gets high enough to zeta toons. After that I will complain about the new OP Ewok meta.

There is always going to be an optimum combination at any moment in the game. If you don't have it, you can try to get it, try to get ahead of the next one, or just accept everyone else is going through the same thing.

My intention is to be humorous rather than mean, but seriously there are so many threads for Over power this and over power this. If your on the forum read what others are doing and plan accordingly.

P.s. Really waiting for that Ewok Scout update, where is his OP zeta ability!'
  • Options
    Go home OP you're drunk
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Budres wrote: »

Welcome to 6 months ago.
  • Budres
    21 posts Member
    Options
    I'd really hate to follow the sheep and farm those two, but seeing that 2 thirds of the top builds are using them there really isn't any other option.... I certainly don't see the dev's pulling their finger out any time soon