Tenacity Up turned into Tenacity Down?

Tkoch94
147 posts Member
I recently noticed during some of my arena and GW battles that my tenacity up may be turned into tenacity down by an opposing character. I understand this existed before, but the tenacity up was always displayed until it expired and then it changed to tenacity down. Just wondering if this was an intended change to the game mechanics

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    You probably had Tenacity Down already but the icon is not displayed because of your existing Tenacity Up icon. After your Tenacity Up got dispelled, the Tenacity Down icon will show up.
  • Tkoch94
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    You probably had Tenacity Down already but the icon is not displayed because of your existing Tenacity Up icon. After your Tenacity Up got dispelled, the Tenacity Down icon will show up.

I understand this case is possible however I can explain the exact scenario. I run zQGJ team with Yoda, and I have fought an empire team with TFP as the only toon who can inflict tenacity down. First move TFP used his aoe. After my toons dodged I used Battle Meditation. Sun Fac would taunt, and he is very slow. TFP would use his basic, and Sun Fac would lose his tenacity buff and would switch to tenacity down, without Sun Fac ever taking a turn to lose his tenacity buff.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sounds like they fixed the display bug. Tenacity down would always succeed through tenacity up, but only tenacity up would be displayed. This lead to a lot of confusion because it would look like other debuffs would stick through tenacity up.