Pls make ability cost visible even if requirements are not met

pargame
989 posts Member
Title says it all, but just to describe - I've got both Vader and Yoda at lvl80. For both of them requirements for Zeta is lvl82 and because of this I cannot see how much zeta and omega materials are required. Before update cost was visible, just there is an orange text that requires lvl82, so please make it visible again

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    pargame, I just posted something similar for ship abilities, yea it kinda sucks that we've lost the ability to see what's needed. Maybe CG can do an update.
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    +1

In the meantime, .gg has this ability. Go to https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-vader/ and click on the ability you are interested in, it gives you the cost breakdown at each level.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Leader Zetas are 10 omegas others are 13... pretty sure this is the same for every zeta
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    Options
    I know that I can see it in swgoh.gg - but I think main idea of QoL update is to add additional information, not to remove existing. It was visible before update
  • Options
    One step forward... Two steps back.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    pargame wrote: »
    I know that I can see it in swgoh.gg - but I think main idea of QoL update is to add additional information, not to remove existing. It was visible before update

This.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*