We Want A New Shard Shop Character

Prev13
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THREAD AWAY FROM GENERAL DISCUSSION

Dear developers,

While I deeply appreciate you trying to make K2 farmable for everyone, using the hardest-to-get currency is unfair and borderline unfarmable IMO, coming from an Android user. I would recommend putting him in the cheapest shipments (GW) so it will be easy for everyone to get him.

While we're on the subject of K2, can we please get a new Shard Shop character? I highly doubt many Apple users are buying his shards anyways, and Android users alike who didn't get him 7* the first time. I always found K2 the underwhelming Rogue One Rebel, not saying he has any use, it's just I think all the other Rebels from Rogue One are better.

Here are a list of options I'd like to see:

•Jyn Erso
•Cassian Andor
•Chirrut
•Baze (Again)
•Death Trooper
•Krennic

Any one of the listed toons would make me very happy to be put in the shard shop. Please take this thread into consideration and please don't move it to the Shard Shop section of the forum as not many people look there often or at all. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    +1 I'm an ios user and haven't bothered with him.
  • Options

+1
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I am an iOS user and I am boycotting the character because of the way he was handled.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    +1 I don't like looking at the current shard shop character.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously? We should ask for a better conversion rate before anything else.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I am an iOS user and I am boycotting the character because of the way he was handled.

This!
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    He's just sort of... bad. Why would I spend shards 15:1 if the character isn't god-tier busted? Better yet, why would I ever spend shards 15:1 ever?
  • Options
    6 out of 7 agree so far, let's keep it up!
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Seriously? We should ask for a better conversion rate before anything else.

Indeed
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    i think the shard shop is just fine as is. there are other things that should come way before shard shop.
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    i think the shard shop is just fine as is. there are other things that should come way before shard shop.

Assuming you have or will have a 7* K2
    We should ask for a better conversion rate toon.

Fixed
  • Options
    +1 I have a small tweak to your initial argument however. I think they should move Grievous elsewhere (GW, DS/LS battles, etc.) and bring in a new character in his place. GG has been in the Shard Shop close to ever since they released it in-game. It's time to freshen things up!
    ~Leader of the Guavian Guild~
    Ally Code: 648-645-782
    Discord: TheChosenOne516#9537
  • Options
    MLGebra wrote: »
    He's just sort of... bad. Why would I spend shards 15:1 if the character isn't god-tier busted? Better yet, why would I ever spend shards 15:1 ever?

What else you gonna do with all those extra Jedi consular shards?
  • Options
    +1 I have a small tweak to your initial argument however. I think they should move Grievous elsewhere (GW, DS/LS battles, etc.) and bring in a new character in his place. GG has been in the Shard Shop close to ever since they released it in-game. It's time to freshen things up!

IMO the worst place characters can go is LS/DS hard nodes. GW would be my choice but some people who spent a lot in him would take that as a slap in the face. I think make him appear more common if FS and add him to guild shipments.
  • Options
    Let me get this right: You made an impossible to get character(free 7* for premium members) available for the hardest currency. And you want me to spend a year's worth of this currency just to "upgrade" my membership to Android phone status?

I used to use Droids as my main. Since droids were missing a taunter, I needed him to replace IG100. BUT, Im on IOS! The amount of boycott I did is basically quitting droids entirely, taking off some of their best mods and never looking back.
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    Let me get this right: You made an impossible to get character(free 7* for premium members) available for the hardest currency. And you want me to spend a year's worth of this currency just to "upgrade" my membership to Android phone status?

I used to use Droids as my main. Since droids were missing a taunter, I needed him to replace IG100. BUT, Im on IOS! The amount of boycott I did is basically quitting droids entirely, taking off some of their best mods and never looking back.

I agree it was unjustified. I just hope this doesn't turn into a K2-boycott thread as those always get removed or closed.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Grievous is rare but shows in the fleet shipments that's how I've been able to bring him up to 6*. But the conversion is a small problem. I was fortunate to get the Android release and was able to get EP because of it. They just need to open the event up to IOS to even the field. K2 was over hyped and best part of him in the movie was his sarcasm.

"Why does she get a blaster?"
  • Options
    Any of those toons except Baze, he's already had his time in the shop...
  • Options
    I hate k-2 because his exclusivity and later they put in the worst place to farm.
    I haven't unlock him and I will never spend my blue shards to buy this character. EA, you did it wrong.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh, i am on android and have k-2SO and never use him, he barely has health or does any damage.Hes bad (but love him in the movie)
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't activate him even if I had the shards.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Options
    I only use blue shards for mv fusion salvage. Spending them on character shards is silly to me. And k2 sucks anyway.
  • MikeC
    49 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »

Assuming you have or will have a 7* K2
    We should ask for a better conversion rate toon.

Fixed

nope i don't have a single K2 shard. i have no plan on getting K2 either.
  • Options
    I would take any of the other Rogue One toons in the Shard Shop. I've been saving tokens and hoping they switch out K2SO soon. 3000 tokens and counting
  • Options
    +179
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I really don't care who's in the shard shop; I'd rather get a decent exchange rate!! :rage::rage:
  • Options
    This would be great, but I would rather have the price for gear dropped in the shard shop instead.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

+1

+1