Underrated???

Ewok scout - easily the heaviest hitter in my setup (which is pretty naff but still)
Im a level 46 and ES is only 2*, gear lvl 6, and both attacks upgraded to lvl 4 yet not uncommon for him to hit 2k+ critical dmg.
Is this normal? Im pretty new to the game so not sure how things work but without a doubt ES, jawa, ig86, and resistance pilot are the biggest damage dealers i have. After RP exposed the stage 3 bobba fett in the challenges, ES hit a 6.3k critical dmg as well which was cool.

Replies

• Options
    No idea, haven't played with him that long but I don't think he will compete for the current top 10 meta spot.
    Nice that it works for you around this level tho :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I dunno, just wondering if he's overlooked since i never see any mention of him but for me he's probably the most valuable character for dealing high damage.
  • Options
    Based on my limited understanding characters that just hit hard aren't particularly good since they get outclassed by characters that multi-hit or call assists. Hence why the popular damage characters are characters like Dooku, GS or FOTP.

So really if a character only hits once it should have some further utitlity like Sidious or Luminara.
  • Options
    Findec wrote: »
    Based on my limited understanding characters that just hit hard aren't particularly good since they get outclassed by characters that multi-hit or call assists. Hence why the popular damage characters are characters like Dooku, GS or FOTP.

So really if a character only hits once it should have some further utitlity like Sidious or Luminara.

Yeah that's true actually, he's pretty slow as well. I just like the high dmg when i need to rid of a dangerous toon quickly.
    i'm working on getting FOTP since everyone is talking about him.
  • Options
    hits high at max level, both with special and with basic. no the highest though.

check swog cantina, you can check max stats. usually early 2 star characters are left behind b/c they arent very good compared with toons you get that start at 4 stars.
  • Options
    hits high at max level, both with special and with basic. no the highest though.

check swog cantina, you can check max stats. usually early 2 star characters are left behind b/c they arent very good compared with toons you get that start at 4 stars.

Oh cool thanks for the site, might be time to start investing in another toon haha