raid idea: the naboo front

The Naboo front!

ENTER STAGE ONE (infantry)

first stage would be against the droid army, maybe they could release gungans with this (not joking) and they would have a boost in power, also jedi would have a boost.

you fight 6 b1 battle droids, each with individual boss health bars but only a 3rd of the normal boss health.

abilities: {blast 'em} deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict daze for 1 turn.

{overwhelming fire} deal damage to target enemy and call another droid ally to assist, if there are no droid allies, attack again with a 60% chance to attack again and the third attack cannot be evaded and inflicts deathmark.
[this ability has a 3 turn cooldown]

{aerial assault} deal physical damage to all enemies and remove 30 percent turn meter and apply ability block if they do not have any buffs.
[this ability starts on cooldown and has a 6 turn cooldown]

{roger roger} grant all droid allies 100 percent turn meter and tenacity up for 2 turns
[4 turn cooldown]

{Fearsome Foe II}

As long as this unit isn't Toppled, it has +1 Bonus Action and gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, its Turn Meter gain effects can't be prevented, and it's immune to Stun, Shock, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects.

[Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter]

PHASE TWO: The Nubian palace (infantry)

fight the trade federation's terrifyingly deadly droidekas!

you fight two droidekas with 60% of a normal raid boss' health and 2 b1 battle droids and nute gunray.

droideka abilities:

{heavy fire} deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict defence down for 3 turns.

{high energy shielding} gain 5,000 protection and gain defence up for 2 turns
[ 4 turn cooldown]

{speedy movement} gain speed up speed up for 3 turns and gain a bonus attack for the next 2 turns.
[cooldown 5 turns]

{droid orders} attack enemy chosen by nute gunray
[this ability can only be used if ordered to]

b1 battle droid has 25,000 health and 0 protection but has 180 speed and deals about 4,000 damage.
abilities:
{blast 'em} deal physical damage to target enemy with a 40% chance to inflict expose for 2 turns

{overwhelming fire} deal physical damage to target enemy and call a b1 battle droid to assist, if there are none attack again.
[2 turn cooldown]

{droid orders} deal physical damage to enemy chosen by nute gunray.
[this ability can only be used if ordered to]

nute gunray has 60,000 health as a boss, but his health is exclusive to each player ( I.E. you deal 30,000 damage to him and the next day he still has only 30,000 left but for everyone else its still 60,000 unless they dealt damage to him too)
he does around 2,000 damage and has 140 speed.
abilities:

{cowardly shot} deal special damage to target enemy with a chance to gain stealth and forsight for 2 turns.

{grenade toss} place thermal detonators on all enemies that have a 20% chance to have a 1 turn fuse a 50% chance to have a 2 turn fuse and a 30% chance to have a 3 turn fuse. when the bomb explodes it deals 50% damage to all other enemies.
[4 turn cooldown]

{cover the escape!} order all droid allies to fire at target enemy
[7 turn cooldown, this ability starts on cooldown]

there is a targetable spot on the bottom of the droideka, it has about 12,000 hitpoints,
{micro shield generator} if you destroy this you topple this droideka only. this droideka gains taunt and the b1 battle droids will not gain additional turn meter while the droideka is toppled and neither will nute gunray or the other droideka.
moral I: +100% offence
moral II: +50% speed
if the shield was disabled is this units turn it gains moral III: this unit has double attacks (this is just two attacks but they don't count as two turns)
after this unit is untoppled all droids and nute gunrays turn meter is reset and the shield generator goes on a 20 individual unit turn cooldown.

END PHASE 2

ENTER PHASE 3: the path to the droid command ship (ships)

you fight vulture droid ships and a tri-fighter

the tri fighter has double normal boss health (because ships are stronger than infantry), does around 10,000 damage and 189 speed or so.
abilities:
{high power shot} (using central cannon) deal physical damage to target enemy

{triple cannons} deal physical damage to three target enemies and inflict protection down for 2 turns, if any enemy ship is defeted by this ability, all cooldowns (including allies' cooldowns) are reduced by two.
[3 turn cooldown]

{superior programing} inflict deathmark on target enemy and grant all allies 50% turn meter and evasion up and speed up for 3 turns
[5 turn cooldown, this ability starts on cooldown]

the vulture droid has about 150,000 health, does about 10,000 damage and has about 140 speed

{high velocity fire} deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict evasion down for two turns

{evasive maneuvers} gain foresight and deal physical damage to a random enemy
[3 turn cooldown]

{mass produced} whenever this unit is defeated it will reveive in 2 turns, this cannot be prevented but attacking the place where it will come will increase the amount of time it take to arrive. it has 20,000 hitpoints and when hitpoints are depleted it adds another turn to the cooldown, but after enrage it instantly recovers and will do so afterwards.

{Fearsome Foe IV}

As long as this unit isn't Toppled, it has a 60% chance to gain +1 Bonus Action and gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, its Turn Meter gain effects can't be prevented, and it's immune to Stun, Shock, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects.

Fearsome Foe begins a countdown for 16 turns when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.

END PHASE 3

ENTER PHASE 4: the droid command ship (ships)

you fight 2 hyena bomber droid ships, 3 vulture droid ships and the droid command ship.

the hyena bomber ships have about 120,000 health, do about 15,000 damage and have about 180 speed.

abilities:
{wing-tip cannons} deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict weakness for 2 turns

{concussion blast} deal special damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 3 turns, in addition, remove 100% turn meter if target enemy has more than 50% turn meter.

{hailfire order} deal physical damage to target enemy with a 40% chance to attack again
[the order ability can only be used if commanded to by the droid control ship if commanded to, it is used instantly and doesn't effect turn-meter]

1 hyena bomber will have this ability {ion missile} deal special damage to all enemies and inflict defence down, stun, daze and shock for 2 turns
[6 turn cooldown, this ability starts on cooldown]

1 other hyena bomber will have this ability:
{sticky mines} apply pressure bombs to all enemies for 3 turns.
(pressure bomb: while a unit has this effect, if they use any special abilities the bomb will detonate dealing damage equal to 30-40 percent health)
[7 turn cooldown, starts on cooldown]

the vulture droid has about 150,000 health, does about 10,000 damage and has about 140 speed

{high velocity fire} deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict evasion down for two turns

{evasive maneuvers} gain foresight and deal physical damage to a random enemy
[3 turn cooldown]

{attack order} deal damage to enemy targeted by control ship
[the order ability can only be used if commanded to by the droid control ship if commanded to, it is used instantly and doesn't effect turn-meter]

{mass produced} whenever this unit is defeated it will revive in 2 turns, this cannot be prevented but attacking the place where it will come will increase the amount of time it take to arrive. it has 20,000 hitpoints and when hitpoints are depleted it adds another turn to the cooldown, but after enrage it instantly recovers and will do so afterwards.

the droid command ship has 250% health (or whatever works for ships) of a normal boss. its speed would be around 130 and damage would be around 17,000 physical damage.

abilities:
{quad turbo-lasers} deal physical damage to target enemy

{disrupting antennas} remove 100% of the enemies capitol ships turn meter and inflict speed down for 4 turns, and remove 30% turn meter from all enemy ships.

{droid command} order all hyena bomber droids and all vulture droids use their order ability to attack target enemy
[5 turn cooldown, starts on cooldown]

{fearsome foe V}
As long as this unit isn't Toppled, it gains 15% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, it gains 30% turn meter whenever an enemy unit uses an ability that isn't an attack, and it's immune to Stun, Shock, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects. it also inflicts a permanent healing imunity effect and gains +2 speed each

Fearsome Foe begins a countdown for 16 turns when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.

the heroic could give you padme shards and/or vulture droid ships blueprints. also if ships are too hard to increase star level to have enough for a raid, the tiers could allow ships 1 star lower than the tier. it would also probably start at tier 4.

what do you think of this? if you have any suggestions let me know as I am open to suggestions, this is designed to have a difficulty between the pit raid and the tank raid, so it would be something that would be made with level 65+ for earlier tiers and 70= for higher tiers.
this is a somewhat tier 5 difficulty raid although I wasn't really thinking of that when I designed it. also this is a six hour project because I have no life xD

if a dev sees this, I do not really expect you guys to actually make this, but I hope this at least gives you some ideas :D
also the recent updates were fantastic!

(I also wrote this on the reddit forums.)

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    There was a really good boardgame released shortly after Phantom Menace that did this. Pretty sure it was called Queen's Gambit. This has nothing to do with your idea, I just really like talking about Queen's Gambit whenever I get the chance.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • SirLotsaLocks
    91 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    There was a really good boardgame released shortly after Phantom Menace that did this. Pretty sure it was called Queen's Gambit. This has nothing to do with your idea, I just really like talking about Queen's Gambit whenever I get the chance.

I doubt its still sold...
    edit: I'm saying this in hopes that it is
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. It shows up on E-Bay from time to time, though. Boardgamegeek also has someone slling their copy now and again. Look for Star Wars Power Duels (might be Epic Duels, the name escapes me and it's packed up in a box until we move in a couple weeks) as well, that was an excellent game.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    thx