Vampire_X!!!

DarthTadeusV
159 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hello, I'm Darth Tadeus from your shard, I can see we are in the same GMT, my plan is roll #1 each day, instead of cut each other's throats, I can comunicate by WhatsApp
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Hey there! It's Louiss. I'm 6pm UK time for payout. Cool to find someone from my shard on here. Not sure if our shard does scheduled payout. It's pretty cut throat as anyone in top 15 can get rank one potentially. Maybe the order 66 lot pass it round
  • Options
    Hi Louiss, I'm GMT-6, I think they do, but don't care to find other shardmates because we're not putting the pressure enough, have you line? Do you find other shardmates?
  • Options
    Found no other shard mates. Unkle Albert gets it often as he is a really good player and times it well. It's hard being FTP against whales with 7 star nihlus
  • Options
    I found Vampire X, according to him his payout is -2 hours than me, but he's an ****, he don't let me get into top 5 knowing my time zone
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    All of it, you're a 66 too btw
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Down with Order 66!

Are you interested in doing a chat?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

Oh crap you're right, I forgot
  • Options

Oh **** you're right, I forgot

The dawn of whales, are coming (in your case in particular, a dolphin)

• Options
    Louiss wrote: »
    Hey there! It's Louiss. I'm 6pm UK time for payout. Cool to find someone from my shard on here. Not sure if our shard does scheduled payout. It's pretty cut throat as anyone in top 15 can get rank one potentially. Maybe the order 66 lot pass it round
    Louiss, we are creating a group of discord, Scharek & Maighstir Toht are in, you want to enter?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Louiss, we are creating a group of discord, Scharek & Maighstir Toht are in, you want to enter?

Can I join too, I'm going to leave 66
  • Options

Perfect, my discord is DarthTadeus#8891, please add me (sorry for my English)
  • Options
    Hi all, Scharek here. You can add me as well "SchΔrek [Phoenix]#2026"
  • Options
    We have in my guild "Infinito" some spots, HAAT 2 or 3 per week, maybe you now form forum "Djvita", he's the leader, send me an invitation in Discord if you want to join us, competitive guild btw
  • Options

Hey are you gonna join in? Maybe you and your Order 66 friends can start playing nice ;-)
  • Options
    Hi,

this is Flash from the same server.

Can you add me on discord, too?

"Flash#7071"

Thanks,

Flash
  • Options
    Flash wrote: »
    Hi,

this is Flash from the same server.

Can you add me on discord, too?