Idea for a buff/debuff

It's called Intel up and the debuff type is Intel down (funnily enough) but when your character gains Intel up they may ignore taunts and stealth, also enemies don't gain TM from being damaged (i.e. ST Han, Biggs, also Anakin and RG etc.) the negative version means that the effected character can be attacked instead of the taunter and if they have stealth, and don't gain turn meter as above.

Replies

• Options
    The idea is to give the impression of making a flanking manoeuvre, and might be an alternative to a debuff.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    How about this: Morale Boost and Crushed Morale, Similar to Places of Power event. I really liked the risk/reward.

Youre idea is nice, but can i make a suggestion? Instead of Enemies cant gain TM, Allies gain the same TM as enemies, and Intel down means the opposite
  • DeboerBrunos
    86 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah not a bad idea, what do the morale boosts do, Please refresh my memory?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah not a bad idea, what do the morale boosts do, Please refresh my memory?

+25% stat boost
  • Options
    Ah right, I was just thinking that Intel up would signify the fact that you've gained some knowledge about there plans and have found a back door or set a trap (Ackbar) lol