Missing PVP daily

EZKill
112 posts Member
The "complete 3 PVP arena battles" daily went missing today.

I'm talking about the one with the 200 arena tokens award and not the ship PVP daily.

Replies

• EZKill
    112 posts Member
    Options
    By the way, I saw the dev response to the other threads on this topic.

I'm level 58 and it is definitely not in my daily activity list. I completed all of my dailies today and still at 150 arena tokens instead of 350.
  • Options
    Do you also happen to be level 58?
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Yep I am currently level 58, half way to 59.
  • Options
    I just did finished my arena battles for the day and also got no daily reward - didn't notice it was missing from the list but it could have been. Also level 58...
  • Options
    Yeah I saw the dev post about the arena unlocking at lvl 28, the problem is not having the daily 200 arena tokens from the activity. Currently at lvl 59 and has been missing for three days now.
  • Options
    Yeah, me and the other people in the closed threads were also saying lvl 58-59 so I'm not sure why it was marked as not a bug.

As a plus, you eventually regain the daily mission when you hit lvl 60.
  • Options
    This is starting to be annyoing. admins say there is no bug , yet there is threads opening on the topic. I am lvl 59 now but from 57 i didnt have the daily arena reward. THERE IS A BUG, especially if the daily returns on lvl 60. I will be probably in about 2 days , so I will see, but i lost quite some arena tokens and xp (maybe there is some crystals involed as well). Now that palpatine event is coming I needed those tokens :( .
  • Options
    This is starting to be annyoing. admins say there is no bug , yet there is threads opening on the topic. I am lvl 59 now but from 57 i didnt have the daily arena reward. THERE IS A BUG, especially if the daily returns on lvl 60. I will be probably tomorrow , so I will see, but i lost quite some arena tokens and xp (maybe there is some crystals involed as well). Now that palpatine event is coming I needed that tokens :( .
  • Options
    This is starting to be annyoing. admins say there is no bug , yet there is threads opening on the topic. I am lvl 59 now but from 57 i didnt have the daily arena reward. THERE IS A BUG, especially if the daily returns on lvl 60. I will be probably tomorrow , so I will see, but i lost quite some arena tokens and xp (maybe there is some crystals involed as well). Now that palpatine event is coming I needed that tokens :( .
  • Options
    @Dimzad1 It definitely comes back at 60. I was lvl 59, checked my dailies for the day and it was again missing. Leveled to 60, and it appeared.
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Day 2 of missing activity. By now it is pretty safe to say that there is something wonky when it comes to this daily activity and levels 58/59. I just wish the devs would acknowledge this instead of saying "there is no bug" and then staying silent. Problems don't go away by themselves.
  • Options
    I've had this problem as well the past couple of days. Same as everyone else has said: daily activity disappeared from my list at level 57. I am now level 59 and have not had it for two days. If others are getting it back at 60 and other people never had a problem like this (as my guildmates have assured me they did not, though they were well above level 60 when I noticed this), then it is a bug. And it wouldn't be such a big deal except that there are characters for whom shards can only be obtained with squad arena tokens. Like, I don't know, maybe that Grand Moff Tarkin I've been trying to get to 7 stars recently. That would go a lot quicker if I could get extra shards every couple of days, but without the extra tokens from the daily, I'm stuck farming at a glacial pace these last few levels. Peeves me that they won't even acknowledge a bug.
  • Options
    Just to add to the list, same thing, went missing at 57, still missing at 59.
  • Options
    Just to add to the list, same thing, went missing at 57, still missing at 59.

And it will come back when you hit 60.
  • Options

Right, but it's still a big issue and their ignoring of the problem is not helpful
  • Options
    Kaerindal wrote: »

Right, but it's still a big issue and their ignoring of the problem is not helpful

Must be your first time in the bugs section, be thankful yours can be resolved.
  • Options
    Hi all, I have missing the daily activity of arena to.
    I up to lvl 58 yesterday i need help whit this.
  • Options
    So I just got off the phone with ea support. It is flagged as a bug and they are aware of it. Happened to me between 55 and 58, lost 800 tokens from it. Phone support can't/wont do anything to replace the tokens or exp lost. Maybe we'll get credited like they did tmwith the server outage last week.
  • Options
    Same here, hit 58 last night.. no arena daily :(