St Han tm bugged.

Cm3Po
234 posts Member
I think st Han is bugged. He is granting his allies tm when he isn't taunting. Not cool at all.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Could you elaborate a bit?
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Read that wrong at first... But yeah, is it after it's dispelled, after he taunts, before he taunts, or all of the above?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    you shocked him or gave him buff immunity but he used his tauntig abi regardless. now he isn't taunting but he does grant TM when hit?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    you shocked him or gave him buff immunity but he used his tauntig abi regardless. now he isn't taunting but he does grant TM when hit?

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    One day we will get a fix or working as intended. Till then it is on the list for investigation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    One day we will get a fix or working as intended. Till then it is on the list for investigation.

This.

No word one way or the other. In my mind it's a bug, but who knows.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed when I'm hitting st Han, that he grants his allies tm as if he were taunting, but he isn't.
  • Options
    What?? There's a bug in this game??
  • Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    I think st Han is bugged. He is granting his allies tm when he isn't taunting. Not cool at all.

I believe there's no bug in this case. Take a look at Stormtrooper Han's unique. https://swgoh.gg/characters/stormtrooper-han/ His unique, called "Bluff", states: Han has a 25% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged." It's the latter part that's at work. As far as I understand, it's WAI.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »

I believe there's no bug in this case. Take a look at Stormtrooper Han's unique. https://swgoh.gg/characters/stormtrooper-han/ His unique, called "Bluff", states: Han has a 25% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged." It's the latter part that's at work. As far as I understand, it's WAI.

It may not be a bug, but what you are referring to is different then what others are.

You are talking about his tm reduction.

The "bug" is if you hit him with buff immunity before he uses his taunt special. When that happens he will not taunt but will still give tm to all the allies. Once this is in play in this fashion it cannot be dispelled, it just runs it's course.

IMO it's a bug because when you dispell his taunt he no longer grants TM, so it that case it is tied to his taunt (wai), but if pre buff immunity it is not connected to his taunt (not wai).
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now ever since I noticed an insane amount of sthans's showing up in weird teams. I was seeing sthans with speed of 160-180 and knew there had to be something wrong as they were beating chaze and zaul teams with teams that can be beat of defense in seconds.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    The "bug" is if you hit him with buff immunity before he uses his taunt special. When that happens he will not taunt but will still give tm to all the allies. Once this is in play in this fashion it cannot be dispelled, it just runs it's course.

IMO it's a bug because when you dispell his taunt he no longer grants TM, so it that case it is tied to his taunt (wai), but if pre buff immunity it is not connected to his taunt (not wai).

I've gotten rid of the TM gain to allies with B2 in this case multiple times. Buff immunity. StHan taunts (no taunt because of buff imunnity), AOE dispel from B2, and he doesn't grant the TM to allies any more.

The TM gain isn't linked to taunt, it's a seperate buff. Now technically that buff shouldn't exist because of buff immunity, but it's still a buff on him, just no icon. And I've removed it plenty of times.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    s0uleman wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I've gotten rid of the TM gain to allies with B2 in this case multiple times. Buff immunity. StHan taunts (no taunt because of buff imunnity), AOE dispel from B2, and he doesn't grant the TM to allies any more.

The TM gain isn't linked to taunt, it's a seperate buff. Now technically that buff shouldn't exist because of buff immunity, but it's still a buff on him, just no icon. And I've removed it plenty of times.

Stopping the TM is tied to removing the taunt, so IMO the starting of the TM give should be tied to taunt. It is not a separate buff or dispel would be able to get rid of it.

I have tried what you are suggesting multiple times and it does not get rid of the 20% TM give when he is damaged.

The 20% TM give while damage expires on: Death, encoutner end, 4x turn end or removal of taunt_buff

If STH doesn't gain the taunt_buff because of shock or buff immunity then you can not remove taunt_buff with dispel and thus not stop the 20% TM give when he is damaged with a dispel.

MsySIAT.png

It is broke one way or another.
    If it is independent of taunt it should not stop when taunt is removed
    If it is dependent on taunt it should not start if taunt is prevented.

Again it doesn't matter what we as players think and we can argue this all day long. The only ones with the answers have not provided a response other than it is being investigated.
  • Options
    It may not be a bug, but what you are referring to is different then what others are.

You are talking about his tm reduction.

Ah, yes. You are, indeed, correct. I suppose I would have never noticed the existence of such a bug because STH never even gets to move in the rare case I play a team with him on it--he's always dead first. He's just yet another formerly great toon who's gone the way of the dodo to new overpowered toons and game mechanics (zetas). Aside from a rework of some kind, the only basic change that could possibly make him relevant again would be doubling his health. I digress. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    All I wanted to know was that I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Hope they fix it soon. I really don't want to be forced to put deal with st Han again! And I surely don't want to use mine anymore either.