When can we start getting these newer characters?

Masterfunk
6 posts Member
edited March 2017
Just wondering if anyone knew? They said about 4 to 6 weeks after the characters were released and it's getting around/past that time for all the characters from the newest movie
Post edited by Masterfunk on

Replies

• Options
    Probably in A....pril
  • Options
    You can start getting them on Thursday. Hera's event is Thursday, and Chopper's starts then too. Then each Thursday there will be another event with another character, until they're all out. I think the last one is the first Thursday in April.

But it sounds like you might not be wondering when we can start getting them but when we can start farming them. That will be 2-3 months after release, on the new character release cadence. It's 4-6 weeks of packs and then another 4-6 weeks of crystal shipments or shard shop. Only after that can you really farm them.
  • Options
    I was talking about krennic, death trooper, baze etc...
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    hopefully never since they aren't worth it.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »

And you know this because.....
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    well i tried krennic and dt....was NOT impressed
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Well there are also.
    Jyn, cassian, Baze, k2, Chirrut. Which IMO are all great (jyn was better before her "fix").

Many are clamoring to get Baze and chirrut, since many think they are unbeatable.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Masterfunk wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knew? They said about 4 to 6 weeks after the characters were released and it's getting around/past that time for all the characters from the newest movie

The said that new characters would be moved to nodes/shipments 2-3 months after their release event was done. It is a work in progress.
    My suggestion is since this came out way after the R1 rebels events start counting 4-6 weeks from their addition to chromium on 02/15/2017.

Hope for the best expect the worst.
  • Options
    Just posted about this too! This is what happens when you cook and try to forum at the same time.i would also like some of those tourney ships to be released somehow.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Well there are also.
    Jyn, cassian, Baze, k2, Chirrut. Which IMO are all great (jyn was better before her "fix").

Many are clamoring to get Baze and chirrut, since many think they are unbeatable.

Because in a GW node12 (+ wiggs lead and GK) they are unbeatable even for a normal decent level 85 ftp player with lots of good 7* characters...

Even the counter toons I have does almost nothing against them.

• Options

DT has a great kit b
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Well there are also.

Because in a GW node12 (+ wiggs lead and GK) they are unbeatable even for a normal decent level 85 ftp player with lots of good 7* characters...

Even the counter toons I have does almost nothing against them.

They are an awesome duo. I hope they make them more easily available to everyone soon.
    Most have dropped them on my leaderboard and are going the Zaul route. I won't drop them till I find replacement for my R1 team.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options

Well there are also.

none of those names concern me either.

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Well there are also.

none of those names concern me either.
    So because you don't want them they shouldn't be released??