My team

Tahnhauser
92 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hey all, mostly f2p here. here is my awesome team. 5* JC, 4* Lumi, 4* Gredo, 4* Talia, and some other junk. I'm busy trying to level up Lumi, JC and Gredo. Why Gredo instead of Sid? Because I like him. Ha. Not doing great on arena and GW. Oh well. Gredo will shoot you first.
Post edited by EA_Jesse on

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Greedo is good high level, just bad defender (unless the fix the detonator, which is awful)

His basic is good, so you should pair him with other toons that call his basic. Phasma leadership, Qi Gon Jin, and Geo Soldier, are 3 good options that can be farmed simultsneously.
  • Options
    Cool. I have the geo soldier. Working on QGJ. Thx for the advice
  • Options
    Here is my code:
    825-647-318
    in case anyone wants to borrow my awesome 4*, lvl 49, gear VII Gredo
  • Options
    Tahnhauser wrote: »
    Hey all, mostly f2p here. here is my awesome team. 5* JC, 4* Lumi, 4* Gredo, 4* Talia, and some other junk. I'm busy trying to level up Lumi, JC and Gredo. Why Gredo instead of Sid? Because I like him. Ha. Not doing great on arena and GW. Oh well. Gredo will shoot you first.

Respect is due for you:)
    Same as me I'm f2p too(but actually like Sid as a character), but I will never have toons like GS/poggle/or even Poe, for the simple reason j don't like them:) hence me beingnoverjoyed at QGJ beig in shipments cus j love him lol.

I'm not complaining and I know I'm putting myself at a diasdvantage by not using the best toons, but if we all played with our favourite toons rather then the ones that make us win, it will be a much more fun game imo:)
  • Options
    Hell yes! Entirely agree. Might add Buggs to my team cause I like him too