REVAN ideas

Setish
15 posts Member
Revan! We need him, so here is an idea for a possible iteration of him.

Revan: (Jedi, Sith, Lightside, support)
Basic:
For the Galaxy: deal physical damage to an enemy, dealing double damage if it is a sith and gaining foresight and Heal over time if it is a Jedi.

Special:
Both sides of the force (cd 3): Deal damage to all enemies, inflicting speed down, and 2 instances of damage over time and shock on Jedi enemies And damage down, speed down, defense down, and staggered on Sith enemies. (All debuffs last 2 turns)

Unique:
The Great Sith Lord (Zeta): whenever any unit dies, Revan gains one of the following (2 of the unit was a enemy Jedi): 25% critical chance, +25% lifesteal, +15% evasion, +30% maximum Hp, +30% offense. Each buff is shared with all Sith Allies at half effect.

Unique:
The Prodigal Knight (Zeta):Whenever an Ally Jedi dies, or a sith enemy, all Jedi allies gain the Force Speed buff for two turns, and Revan gains Heal Over time for two turns.

Leader:
The Revanchist (Zeta): All Allied Jedi gain 10% evasion, heal over time whenever they are critically hit, and remove all debuffs on them when reduced to 50% hp for the first time. All allied Sith gain 20% potency, 20% tenacity, and heal for 10% max HP whenever a unit dies or they strike a Jedi. Sith and Jedi gain the others tag. (All Jedi gain the sith tag and visa versa)

Force Speed: evade the next two attacks, or, if the unit's turn ends before the buff is removed, remove the buff and grant the unit 100% TM.

Revan is my attempt at a character to bridge combine Jedi and Sith comps, making him good against both while making his side better.
I think that the leader ability isn't exactly his strongest suit, because it exposes weaknesses to to a Sith comp against another Sith comp, and I specifically tailored him to mostly work with a dual comp when he is leading (like he should), so atleast one of his abilities would be useless if he was put into a straight Sith or straight Jedi comp, making the duality needed to use him at full strength. The best balancing part of this is that Revan would be great against a Revan comp, making you have to decide wether it is worth it or not to use him at full strength, giving all the buffs to all the allies..

I still think it would be the most fair to have him as a raid char but fight it out in the comments if you wish...

Replies

• Options
    I like this. Would love to have Jedi and sith on a squad with synergy
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ive never played any KOTOR games, but I learned a bit about the lore when i was researching Nihilus. Unfortunately i dont know a lot about Revan so i cant really critique your ideas, but he seems like a neat character and im sure CG could come up with some interesting synergies.
  • Fear_JarJar
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I really want Bastilla also. And the character I created in the game... probably best Star Wars character ever to be honest.
  • Setish
    15 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Ive never played any KOTOR games, but I learned a bit about the lore when i was researching Nihilus. Unfortunately i dont know a lot about Revan so i cant really critique your ideas, but he seems like a neat character and im sure CG could come up with some interesting synergies.

He basically defected from the Jedi order to become a Sith (to save the Galaxy), got his mind wiped and became Jedi again (and defeated his old still-Sith apprentence, malek), then went on a vacation, getting into statsis, and eventually saving the galaxy.
    TL; DR: Jedi to Sith to Jedi to stasis pod.
  • Options
    This is pretty neat. I would love to have Revan as a toon. He's my favorite Star Wars character.