Are nodes 6-9 of GW the hardest?

Hey, since I've started to be able to complete GW on a daily basis I've noticed that nodes 6-9 are generally the harder levels, the enemies are lower lvl with less stars on 10, 11 and 12 each day.

The teams at 6-9 are more varied as apposed to the usual Sid/Luma/Phasma/Kylo/5's/Daka/JC/Poe/Doku mix and match I seem to get, odd balls (as in rarer seen characters) show up there, and I tend to loose a toon or two around that point. Maybe it's just my server, but are these your hardest nodes to pass?

For ref I run (all lvl 68),

7* Sid, all maxed
7* Luma all maxed (leader)
6* Phasma, nearly maxed gear/abilities
6* 5's, nearly maxed gear/abilities
6* Kylo, ditto

In reserve I have a lvl 61 purple Talia and JC with a 60 purple Vader as of today.

Replies

• Options
    8-11 are the hardest for me.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    8-11 are the hardest for me.

Same
  • Options
    I think by that point you are feeling attrition, your guys are not 100%. It's becomes a real possibility to lose an A star toon. For me, by now using my goon squad is a real possibility to waste a teams skills or soften up a team. By round 11 I can usually guarantee a GW win. Everyonce in a while though, a whale level team awaits my beleaguered troops at mode 12.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    What attrition? That was with the old GW style. Now I don't lose chars unless I have to rarely throw in a suicide team.
    7-10 tend to be hardest for me too.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Fir me they are allbof them a piece of cake. All dudes below my level and 4-5 * max. Don't ask me why, I don't know. I just go through it with no loses and no retreat and reap the rewards. Wish I could tell you why
  • Options
    For me 7-8 are the hardest. I get matched with these really high lvl teams with sid/kylo wreacking heal immunity on me then once i get past that i run into teams in the low 60s that i just obliterate.
  • Options
    I've always seen that 7-9 are my hardest. Until last night. I run a team of all 4-6* level 63s. 7-9 for me were the standard level 66 teams (which is ridiculous but I won't go off on that tangent). After 1.5 hours of finally getting through that and thinking I was on the downslope, levels 10-12 were all level 65, 66, 69 respectively. That's the toughest 12th fight I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Personally I find the 3rd set of battles a tiny bit harder than the final set of battles. They always seem to have more 7* characters in the 3rd battle set.
  • Options
    If I have trouble it is always in 9-11.
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    What attrition? That was with the old GW style. Now I don't lose chars unless I have to rarely throw in a suicide team.
    7-10 tend to be hardest for me too.

Yeah your right, no one loses characters or has skills on cool down. /sarc yeah reset your battles 100 times and probably could finish without losing a toon. That's not fun, beating it using your entire roster is more fun. Having a goon squad go in and take a few toons out with say a Vader on last legs with a clutch culling blade is tops. Yeah yeah, a top A team could plow through GW in 20 mins.