Thanks forum

Ivadek
60 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hey guys. I just want to say Thank you. You guys(a bunch of u) are really helpful.
Im a F2P,started on Jan9. on a pretty new server I asked a lot of stuff on forums and you guys gave me really good advices.
I farmed hard nodes every day instead of gear pieces
When I unlocked cantina I used all my energy on Geo Soldier from the very start.(6*geo now)
You guys helped me how to use my crystals correctly(never buy chromiums use on energy refills)
I spend every one of my arena tokens on Sid from the very beggining(Im top20every day so 6*sid already)
Farming Lumi from GW (6* w/ 50+shards already)

So thanks for all your help I think Im on a really nice road to become a good F2P player.

Replies

• Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Ivadek wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just want to say Thank you. You guys(a bunch of u) are really helpful.
    Im a F2P,started on Jan9. on a pretty new server I asked a lot of stuff on forums and you guys gave me really good advices.
    When I unlocked cantina I used all my energy on Geo Soldier from the very start.(6*geo now)
    You guys helped me how to use my crystals correctly(never buy chromiums use on energy refills)
    I spend every one of my arena tokens on Sid from the very beggining(Im top20every day so 6*sid already)

So thanks for all your help I think Im on a really nice road to become a good F2P player.

Sounds like you have a plan. Good luck and keep at it!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options

The true purpose of this forum is to help each other out. At least in my opinion. Glad you have your plan/vision. Honestly the best thing is to have a plan/vision and follow it, or you could get distracted. I wanted to collect and level a huge army at once. It ground me to a slower pace, despite dropping good money. I refocused and set plan Stick to your plan my friend, but most importantly HAVE FUN!
  • Options
    Here I have to say thank you forum trolls, if it wasn't for you folks **** about this & that I would never have understood the game as I do now.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

The true purpose of this forum is to help each other out. At least in my opinion. Glad you have your plan/vision. Honestly the best thing is to have a plan/vision and follow it, or you could get distracted. I wanted to collect and level a huge army at once. It ground me to a slower pace, despite dropping good money. I refocused and set plan Stick to your plan my friend, but most importantly HAVE FUN!

We really need a sandbox mode, that would make forming plans so much easier... I would like to experiment, but I don't want to spend my limited resources on something that might turn out useless.