Rexs ship

Lowkey
47 posts Member
I'm generally not a fan of ships, but I've been half heartedly farming rexs ship since the beginning. It used to show up but i haven't seen it in weeks, far less than i would have expected from rng. On the plus side, its allowed me to focus on zetas, but is it just gone? Anyone else experiencing the same?

Replies

• Options
    I think it has a lower chance of appearing, I've noticed this aswel and assume it's because it's a good ship it's harder to get shards for :)
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    CG removed it from only your shipments

But really it's still there. I have it in my shipments right now.

But really really, they removed it only from yours.

;)
  • Options
    Just bought some blueprints. They seem pretty rare indeed, but they do show up.
  • Options
    They "seem" to drop even more infrequently than Slave1 but that's probably just because he's the last ship I need for Ackbar's challenge.
    I got some of his blueprints yesterday though.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Rex's ship is certainly the rarest one in fleet shipments in my experience. I have seen scimitar and Slave 1 a lot more than it. I do have it activated, but only 3 star. I am actually running it in my fleet and in top 10 with it though (only level 79). I really like it. It would be quite beasty at comparable stats to others.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Rex, Maul and Boba's ships r definitely more rare to see shards for, but they all still appear.
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I've got it 52/65, so it certainly used to show up! Just not in quite some time.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I felt the same way waiting for my last few buys. Luck just goes that way sometimes.
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Depends on who you are farming, in my experience. Of course i cant prove this, but happened with Slave 1, Rex ship, Bistan shards, Vader shards . As soon as i approached a landmark they vanished for weeks. It all works out in the end, youll get what you need eventually, so just be patient or just buy a few crystals and pray to rnGesus for the ones you need, its what i did in the end. Sacrifical lamb doesnt hurt either
  • Options
    I recently was able to get GG to 7* because of fleet shipments. It is a really great place to get those shards and also daily Zetas.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...