Zeta Advice: Sidious, Savage or Kylo?

mutimloh
141 posts Member
I'm running an arena team of zMaul (L), EP, Nihilus, Fett, Shore/B2 and am trying to get Sidious/Kylo/Savage up and running on the team.

1) Who gets my second zeta (currently at 12/20): Sidious (almost G11), Savage (G9), Kylo (6*, G8)? I'm leaning towards Sidious since he's almost ready and I will give Kylo my next one. Who do you recommend they replace? I'm assuming Sidious will replace Fett and Kylo would replace Shore/B2; not sure about Savage.

2) Anyone else you would recommend for the team instead of the above 3 characters?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Atreyu
    54 posts Member
    Options
    mutimloh wrote: »
    I'm running an arena team of zMaul (L), EP, Nihilus, Fett, Shore/B2 and am trying to get Sidious/Kylo/Savage up and running on the team.

1) Who gets my second zeta (currently at 12/20): Sidious (almost G11), Savage (G9), Kylo (6*, G8)? I'm leaning towards Sidious since he's almost ready and I will give Kylo my next one. Who do you recommend they replace? I'm assuming Sidious will replace Fett and Kylo would replace Shore/B2; not sure about Savage.

2) Anyone else you would recommend for the team instead of the above 3 characters?

Thanks in advance.

Your in luck bro. I have these toons maxed and zetad. I run Zaul Zidious Zylo EP GK. Works great. I would go zidious Zylo then Zavage. Or you could sub in EP.
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Atreyu wrote: »
    Your in luck bro. I have these toons maxed and zetad. I run Zaul Zidious Zylo EP GK. Works great. I would go zidious Zylo then Zavage. Or you could sub in EP.

Small world, Atreyu! Thanks for the advice.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lol I 100% disagree with mutimloh. zSavage has clutched 3v1s 2v1s 1v1s all the time for me, and he has kept me top 10 overnight for past month now. I haven't gotten 1 or 2 at payout in a while
    EDIT: https://swgoh.gg/u/tjbear/
    zSidious is good, but I would much rather have zSavage in. Also, zKylo is pretty awesome on offense, but defense, AI never uses outrage. I'd highly recommend savage 10000000% over them 2
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    zSidious is good, but I would much rather have zSavage in. Also, zKylo is pretty awesome on offense, but defense, AI never uses outrage. I'd highly recommend savage 10000000% over them 2

You mean Atreyu? I'm undecided between the 3 right now (hence the question).

Does Savage's Zeta really do that much though? He still cleanses without the Zeta, right?

• Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Zavage is where my zeta would go...however im still behind yall i still need zual 1st...i put my 1st few zeta on vader and jyn... but zavage is incredible...no doubt there...hard to beat.
  • Options
    Lol I 100% disagree with mutimloh. zSavage has clutched 3v1s 2v1s 1v1s all the time for me, and he has kept me top 10 overnight for past month now. I haven't gotten 1 or 2 at payout in a while

It's curious... I've been hit with multiple outrages today from opponent's zylos
  • Options

It's curious... I've been hit with multiple outrages today from opponent's zylos

Kylo only uses Outrage when his lash out isn't available (meaning whenever he doesn't reset his cool downs)
  • Options

Does Savage's Zeta really do that much though? He still cleanses without the Zeta, right?

Yes, Savage's zeta means that much. You either use him with Zeta, or you don't use em at all. Yes, he cleanses without zeta, but the problem is, he is really terrible without zeta, as he can just be shocked and dazed, and he will never do anything for you. When he is zeta'd, it is insanely hard to keep Daze and Shock on him, because one crit, and it is all gone. He also gains LOADS of Heal over times, since every time he gets hit he gains that, plus 100% chance to gain 30% tm. Savage zeta is the way to go mate trust me
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Savage zeta. I run Zaul, Zader, Zavage, gk and NH.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options

Yes, Savage's zeta means that much. You either use him with Zeta, or you don't use em at all. Yes, he cleanses without zeta, but the problem is, he is really terrible without zeta, as he can just be shocked and dazed, and he will never do anything for you. When he is zeta'd, it is insanely hard to keep Daze and Shock on him, because one crit, and it is all gone. He also gains LOADS of Heal over times, since every time he gets hit he gains that, plus 100% chance to gain 30% tm. Savage zeta is the way to go mate trust me

What would you recommend my squad to be if I go zavage? Zaul, ep, sid (non zeta), zavage, nihilus? I would assume Boba and shore have to go if I go zavage.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options

What would you recommend my squad to be if I go zavage? Zaul, ep, sid (non zeta), zavage, nihilus? I would assume Boba and shore have to go if I go zavage.

Personally, the ideal squad would be zaul, sith trooper, sith assassin, zSavage, and Nihilus. You want these 4 to always be in the squad: Zaul, ZSavage, sith assassin and Nihilus, and it is preferred that you use a 5th that is either sith trooper or isn't a sith at all (you want someone to tank for you, rather than having all 5 in stealth at once), so the 5th could be:baze, shore, b2, kylo, and GK (Although GK would render savage unique useless, as GK provides crit immunity).
    If you don't have any of those toons for the 5th, EP will work for the 5th for now, although EP is not really useful when you have nihilus (since nihilus puts an unresistable ability block when all 5 are debuffed, and it is uncleansible)
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Zavage!!!
    I run zaul/Zavage/zooku/ep/gk
    I also have zader..
    Zavage is a complete beast and solidifies zaul squads!! Zooku is pretty good as well but Zavage is to good to pass up.
    Zylo , zid, and Nihilus are my next zetas as well.
    I think I'm going to do zid then zylo because well, more sith!! a good phase 2 squad as
    Zid/Zavage/Vader/maul/zylo
    I think zeta for Kylo does more for him than sid.
    Sid works great and is underrated; but a big weakness vs Rex lead