Next character to be added..should be Jabba the Hutt.

Noval749
117 posts Member
edited March 2017
...should be Jabba the Hutt.

His primary attack is to get a random ally to attack for him, and his special is to have the rancor swipe at all enemies, and eat one of them on a crit.

And he should be especially vulnerable to Leia. If she crits on him, its with a chain to the neck and automatic deathblow.

I can't believe I came up with something this lame without alcohol. ;-)
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Jar Jar Binks! When he whiffs a random enemy character instantly dies! Take that evasion teams!
  • Noval749
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Jar Jar would be a super high damage character, but the trade off would be that its random which of the living characters on either side receives the damage hehe
  • Options
    Lol that works too. Randomness and crazy high opah damage must be themes. If they ever add him I want him forced on you to stay competitive in the meta.

Or better yet! Everyone gets a maxed/modded jar jar on April Fools day then they take him away at server reset.
  • Noval749
    117 posts Member
    Options
    That would be funny, his unique skill, as it levels up, increases the odds he replaces a character on the other side in the arena.
  • Options
    Next character should not be a character it should be skins, the first of which being Leia in the golden bikini
  • Noval749
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I could see EA doing that, having events with skin shards, or something like that, like a seventh character mod, with or without stats.
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    Options
    With a speed of 20? Gonna be tough.
  • Options
    Ironically, there was/is a Hutt that (was/is) a Jedi...