Cantina farm advice needed

AbyssalH
303 posts Member
So im at the point i rly dobt know who to farm in cantina ..https://swgoh.gg/u/abyssalh/ .. Any advice or ideas appreciated.. Also if u say which toon..tellme the use of it.. I bet many will say.. Wedge.. But i wonder whatfor i need him

Replies

• Options
    If you have Biggs, you need Wedge. If not for arena, then for raids and GW.
  • Options
    Tie Fighter Pilot, he has a ship and is super fast. He applies ability block, buff immunity on his special and tenacity down on his basic. Plus he gets foresight a lot which keeps him alive. I am using him at G8 5* in GW and he's great
  • Options
    I'd say Wedge or Tie Fighter Pilot. Depends on if you use Rebels or Empire more.
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    If you have Biggs, you need Wedge. If not for arena, then for raids and GW.

I can clear gw with just palps and maul.. And i do ok in haat raid
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say Wedge or Tie Fighter Pilot. Depends on if you use Rebels or Empire more.

Neither of it.. I use sith,droids and scoundrest also geonosians
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Variety is the spice of life. Why not branch out some?
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If you're talking about Cantina Shipments, I'd keep farming First Order Officer, since a FO squad (with zetas) is actually a top meta; according to AhnaldT101, in fact, they're one of the best possible metas in the current character landscape ... just not one that you see a lot because 1) zetas are required for 4/5 of the squad, and 2) FOTP and FOST are very long farms. In lead-up to Episode 8 I really don't think you can go wrong working (at least in the background) on an FO squad, since EA will certainly do something for them (reworks, new characters?) before the release date. At any rate, here's a link to Ahnald's video:
    https://youtu.be/wKNBSiB-k3I
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    Variety is the spice of life. Why not branch out some?

Strange to think about wedge when i hear about variety? Might not work for me haha
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    If you're talking about Cantina Shipments, I'd keep farming First Order Officer, since a FO squad (with zetas) is actually a top meta; according to AhnaldT101, in fact, they're one of the best possible metas in the current character landscape ... just not one that you see a lot because 1) zetas are required for 4/5 of the squad, and 2) FOTP and FOST are very long farms. In lead-up to Episode 8 I really don't think you can go wrong working (at least in the background) on an FO squad, since EA will certainly do something for them (reworks, new characters?) before the release date. At any rate, here's a link to Ahnald's video:

Thx.. But i was talkin about cantina battles.. Actually farmin fo for offense mods
  • Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »

Thx.. But i was talkin about cantina battles.. Actually farmin fo for offense mods

NP. :-)
  • Options
    You've got a wide roster already. At this point, I would just look at building full faction squads so you don't miss out on future events, and eventually go after those Mod Challenges. Your Empire and Resistance are lacking, and your Rebels and Jedi are decent but could benefit from some bolstering. So, good choices would be TFP, Finn, Wedge, Aayla. And then of course there is always Chief Chirpa for your underdeveloped Ewok squad.
  • Options
    TFP is a beast, esp if you fit him with a good primary arrow speed mod and a lot of good secondary speed ones.
  • Options
    Tie FIghter Pilot first (to support your strong empire/sith), then Wedge, then maybe Aayla.