Replies

• lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Maul
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I like Zylo. He doesn't need to lead, fits into any team and can take out 2-3 characters solo. I won a match yesterday against Zaul, maxed vader(no zeta) and SF.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Maul is the best lead, kylo is the best support
  • Options
    maul
  • Options
    I am running: Maul (Z) - Emperor, Vader, Sith Assassin, Darth Nihilus all go first and make sure the opponent's special abilities are all on cool-down from the start.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I am running: Maul (Z) - Emperor, Vader, Sith Assassin, Darth Nihilus all go first and make sure the opponent's special abilities are all on cool-down from the start.

You must have some killer speed mods if they all go first.

Just a question, but wouldn't a Maul+Zeta lead benefit from having a non Sith toon? I guess if your whole team goes first, it doesn't matter. But if everyone as stealth, then the benefit of stealth is completely lost.
  • Options
    The stealth doesn't affect tanks. So sith trooper would not be stealthed. Also stealth from Mauls leadership prevents critical hits so it's not useless even if all team members have it
  • Options
    There is no such thing as "best zeta for arena". It all depend on the team comp and the gear you have. Everyone says Maul but vador is very good too. I can beat maul team with my zader
  • Options
    Objectively there is of course no best zeta because it all depends on the rest of your team and also what team you're facing. But it is still interesting to know what others think. If you invest in a zeta and really love it you would say better things than if you didn't get much value from it
  • Options
    I have Zaul, Zid, Zoba and Zihilus (U).

First let me state that I am not disappointed with the decision to zeta any of them. I enjoy them all.
    The current meta favors Sith under Zaul. He is slow, but the TM manipulation makes for a potentially very fast team. Sith Stealth, Advantage as well as Evasion up all make Sith challenging to deal with. A very fun character!
    The increases from Zid's upgrade is very noticeable, though I wouldn't upgrade him as a first zeta. He is very effective under Zaul, DN and Zader, though his maximum value IMO is realized under the later, especially in Raids.
    What can I say about Boba, the only people that don't like him are those who don't have him. Love this character! His zeta doesn't always play a role the arena, but on many occasions I have had it trigger more than once. Has won many a arena battle for me!
    Zihilus (unique) is new to, but so far I am enjoying him. Health down for two turns is not what anyone wants to hear in the arena. Working very well under Zaul!
    T Pain
  • Options
    Zaul
  • Options
    Chewie for raids and Chewie in arena.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

And Chewie for the shards
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

• Options
    I have Zaul, Zid, Zoba and Zihilus (U).

Wow! A lot of zetas! Thanks for the insights!

I've heard some say that Bobas zeta isn't that important in arena, do you agree to that?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    My Boba Fett tends to get targeted a lot, which is helpful. They kill him, he revives. If he can get a finishing blow in, he's back to square one with his revive reset and full protection.

He ignores taunts and dispels. He has an ability blocking AoE attack. I love the guy.
  • Options

Haha. Chewie all the way!!
    T Pain