Arena Rank - After 1 year away

I believe my arena matches are bugged. I have just returned to the game after a pong period not playing. I am around rank #1000 with a power of 24,000. However others who i know play are in the top 100 with powers of only around 10,000. If this is a server issue then it is unfair and unbalanced and i would like to be put in a server which represents players of my quality more closely - it is really impeding my progress and taking enjoyment from the game currently.

Can anyone form the support team help with this?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7357 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Are they on the same leaderboard, or a newer one? Anyone who has been playing a year in top 100 would have almost 50,000 power.

• Options
    If you've been away for a year I can't help but think this might be working just fine. Various teams probably pushed you back over time and newer, active players probably all just went around you and continued the climb. If you have twice the squad power of the teams around you, it should be an easy climb back up over a few days no?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    There is no bug as there is no global leaderboard. You and the 19,999 players who hit level 8 around the same time are forever fixed on that same leaderboard. The others who you speak of started later than you and are in a different leaderboard with different competitors. You either create a new account to get on a new leaderboard, or pay the price for not playing for such a long period of time.
  • Options
    LOL that is such a good point. I just automatically assumed they were on the same leaderboard for some reason. Good call xD