boba/maul ships shards bad coding or low rotation rate on purpose?

zaza
48 posts Member
with exclusive ships like kylo vader tie reapers millelium falcon do we really need horrible droprates for boba and maul's ships? but is it on purpose or just another bug that fall into the cracks of the game's programmers? can you fix this or give an explanation why rotation rate are lower then 5% on average? we all have biggs /Jc/ FOTP maxed please stop annoying your customers! thank you

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    I don't know, I got lots of Scimitar and Slave shards. Was able to get them to 5* very quickly, actually (I think in a month? Maybe less)
  • Options
    Anything concerning poor drop rates in this game is very, very intentional. They want to frustrate you into spending.
  • Options
    They are rarer than the basic ships since they are better than the basic ships. Makes sense to me. They are not really that uncommon though...couple months and have Boba's almost 6*, Maul's almost 5*, Bistan's 5*...pretty much where the rest of my ships are as well actually.
  • zaza
    48 posts Member
    Options
    i have maul and boba 5* but all my others ships are 7* ànd i got some shards via packs
  • HorishBathens
    631 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I don't know, I got lots of Scimitar and Slave shards. Was able to get them to 5* very quickly, actually (I think in a month? Maybe less)

Won't you spend regardless of low appearance rates?

Personally, I've seen maul's ship show up, maybe 4 times since it was introduced.
  • Options
    My S1 is 6*. Have no problem finding shards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, better ships/toons have lower rates in the rotation of the particular shops.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    That's the idea.

Every shard/blueprint spot in fleet has one or more common characters/ships and one or more rare characters/ships. Boba and Maul both have a rare ship that shares the same spot with a couple of commons, they're tough to farm, no doubt.

Personally I think they should arrange the characters and blueprints by faction. Put all ships and pilots in there, just make the hard to get ones rarer to show. Maybe combine some of the smaller factions and give two slots to bigger ones. Have non pilots that are in fleet either share a spot or share one with their faction.

For Example:
    Make Finn, Poe, Rey, and Resistance pilot all appear there. Poe's ship, Millenium Falcon, and Resistance X-Wing should all share a spot and rotate too.

Wedge, Biggs, Pathfinder, Ackbar, and Bistan should share a spot.

Zam can appear in the same spot as boba. His Ship could rotate with empire ships.

Grievous is a separatist, he can rotate with the Geonosians.

etc.

• Options
    the same problem happens to me. been farming Poe's x wing, it appears in shipment like once a week at max.... really frustrating...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    put kenobi in the GW while you're at it, i have all other jedi 7*, it's really frustrating that kenobi is harder to get.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    put kenobi in the GW while you're at it, i have all other jedi 7*, it's really frustrating that kenobi is harder to get.

They also should hand out Jedi luke when he comes out everyone will want him. You might as well just hand him out 7*.