Do I zeta Vader?

I'm maybe a week or two away from getting my first zeta collected, and I've been planning on giving it to Vader. I used to be top 10 arena, now I'm struggling to stay top 20. This is my collection:

https://swgoh.gg/u/heroofcanton/

Is it wise to give it to Vader, or with the plethora of Darth maul leads in my arena board, will he classify himself as obsolete?

I figure I'd use him in raids as well. Thoughts?
You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    He hasn't performed that well for me in raids since getting his zeta recently. In other areas, the fights don't last long enough for his ability to be worthwhile. I kind of regret giving it to him.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I auto phases 2-4 in rancor. Phase one is a bit of a struggle tho. Gotten good gear from raids so it's been worth it to me.
  • Options
    You have no Maul unlocked, so yea I'd probably give it to Vader. Run with EP, TFP, Boba, and fifth depends on what you're seeing on your shard. If you need more tanking ability then RG.. cleanser.. B2.. offense you have a number of choices, etc.

Be sure to speed up RFP and Boba though
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    No.
    Shake things up and give it too dooku or savage.

Do some research on which would be better. Then, ultimately, give it to whoever you like playing with more.
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    He hasn't performed that well for me in raids since getting his zeta recently. In other areas, the fights don't last long enough for his ability to be worthwhile. I kind of regret giving it to him.

Try using phasma to guarantee critical hits with Vader and Boba's specials. That's how a guy was putting up 4-5 mil on the haat raid.
  • Options
    Since I've put the zeta on him I'm able to stay top 10 in a very competitive December 15 shard. The main reason to choose him over maul was :
    Don't have maul
    Want to use the toon not only in arena

He is so much fun to play with. Solo rancor, high dmg in AAT P2.