I really think this team is unbeatable i found in GW.

Radonis
504 posts Member
I will first start out saying that every toon is 7 star except Churrit. So there is Zaul leader EP, GK Baze and churrit. I couldnt find any way to beat this team. Zader didnt work. Abilty blocks didnt work cause of course they ahve two cleansers so one gets foresight so cant get him. Like really how do you beat a team like this. It sucks cause even though my EP had some TM advantage the enemy team one still beat him. MY Ep is almost at 200 speed.

So Ea i beg of you Put mods that are in the crystal shop that are 3k plus credits just to have a chance at getting speed secondaries. I have farmed for 2 months straight and not one mod i have farmed rolled a speed secondary that gained anything at all. I had to buy the speed mods to make my team somewhat arena top 30 managable. Fix speed.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I believe my standard Wiggs, Chaze and GK team would do the trick as I put my best speed mods on Chirrut. I might have to speed him up more through leaders, though, and use several teams depending on enemy sith speed
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    I will first start out saying that every toon is 7 star except Churrit. So there is Zaul leader EP, GK Baze and churrit. I couldnt find any way to beat this team. Zader didnt work. Abilty blocks didnt work cause of course they ahve two cleansers so one gets foresight so cant get him. Like really how do you beat a team like this. It sucks cause even though my EP had some TM advantage the enemy team one still beat him. MY Ep is almost at 200 speed.

So Ea i beg of you Put mods that are in the crystal shop that are 3k plus credits just to have a chance at getting speed secondaries. I have farmed for 2 months straight and not one mod i have farmed rolled a speed secondary that gained anything at all. I had to buy the speed mods to make my team somewhat arena top 30 managable. Fix speed.

You got it. This is exactly what they want you to do.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    speed isn't broken, you just don't have enough speed.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I run that exact same team except for EP, GK and Chaze.
  • hilikus
    109 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    speed isn't broken, you just don't have enough speed.

Speed is a problem in a sense that is basically the only mechanic/secondary that counts.
    If the TO has no speed secondaries, he should have some juicy secondaries like tenacity/health/protection/defense/...
    The problem is: They don't matter.

So imho it is potato/potaeto: Either speed is too important or most other effects are too negligible and need s serious buff.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The funny part is that is the team I run in GW.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    As ever, if you find a situation that you feel is unfair because you don't benefit from it, the best course of action is to get in on the action. In this case, you might benefit from getting a zMaul of your own and back him up with Palpatine, GK, Chirrut and Baze.

The Krennic/DT/TFP combo might surprise you in this situation. Krennic's leader ability inflicts AB whenever an Empire ally scores a crit. That won't affect Maul or Palp, but the other three are susceptible. So you could use TFP AOE to apply buff block to eliminate stealthing + AB on GK, Chirrut, and Baze if he crits (with 25% crit chance bonus from Krennic lead). This might trigger a GK taunt, but follow with DT AOE to wipe the taunts and stealths off the enemy and increase their cooldowns to further stop their cleansers. Then AOE stun with your EP and go to work with shock, daze, stagger, stun ... and more AB whenever they crit!

Might work. I'd give it a run.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Next time, bring shipping crates. They're OP from what I've heard.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Next time, bring shipping crates. They're OP from what I've heard.

+100
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Radonis wrote: »

Zader (L) Boba, Shore (or baze), rex (or yoda), Sid or EP. since this is GW you just need to kill Zaul so your next time up won't have to worry about leader ability. I face teams like this in arena and they suck, but are beatable. Execute on chirrut stacking 6 dots and 6 HoT does wonders as well. Nihilus is also a good one for this because he can eat GK or baze
  • Options
    I use Dooku, Zoda, Rey(zeta), Lando, STHan,

Pop Battle Medition with Zoda, (forsight+tendacty up).

THis should give enemy Blaze full TM, He will do his AOE Debuff. Leaving all your toons with offense Up and Tendacity UP.

Rey might be strong enough to kill Churrit or EP with one shot, Churrit.might be the better BET if it is low star, failing that I would focus on GK.

You need to be careful using Lando's special, Maul/EP would have crit immunity while stealthed. But the AOE damage can be useful to finish off a toon protected by stealth or a taunt.

• Jefferx
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta jedi give a big hit in such team, zqgj, zbarriss, zyoda , secura or tano, jka . Gk should be the best in that team but it's hard to have it.....
  • Options
    Plo Koon lead?
  • Options
    My team was TFP B2 EP and DN and Zader lead team. My DN just isnt fast enough for that team to beat same with Zader he is too slow to get those TM reduced fast enough. I do have a almost maxed boba but since he didnt have any TM advantage eh was too slow. I am just saying that its kinda unfair that mod speed secondaries are so rng
  • Options
    Try Rex lead, usually does the trick vs Zaul
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've found EP to be the single best toon for GW. Going into the last node or any of the harder nodes, I always have him go in with highest turn meter on the team so he can go 1st or 2nd and make sure his AoE stun is good to go. If you can AoE stun all 5 enemy from the start then you should have an easy win. If you don't stun 4-5 then swap out 1 or 2 of your team out with different characters and try again and again until he can mass stun. I run EP(L), Wiggs, GS & QGJ in GW and have never come across a team I couldn't beat. Including zMaul and Chaze teams and such. You have the TM advantage. Just gotta get your stun off then just shock, shock, shock, stun again. The assist attacks help get EP's shocks out giving him more TM to keep going. It works wonders.
  • Options
    I run that exact same team except for EP, GK and Chaze.

Lol so not even remotely the same team at all then...
  • Options
    That new nihilist toon with toons around him to keep him alive. Auto kill, repeat. Did it to a zeta Harris's/GK team with ridiculously us health to start with.