Director Krennic and Death Trooper shards

Y2J
10 posts Member
The update says that these two will be available j. Shipments in the next refresh, but when I click find the character shards it only says available in the chromium packs, did anyone happen to see these two pop up in their shipments?

Replies

• Options
    Seen everyone so far but DT but I would assume he's there, just haven't got him in my rotation yet.
  • Options
    Krennic showed up for 640 crystals with 8 shards. I believe it's the same price as Shore T and Baze.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Y2J wrote: »
    The update says that these two will be available j. Shipments in the next refresh, but when I click find the character shards it only says available in the chromium packs, did anyone happen to see these two pop up in their shipments?
    Yes, I have seen Krennic in my shipment shop. That shop (the one where you can use crystals to buy shards) has a rotating inventory, so every character isn't offered every day.

The "Find" button will only recommend shipments if they are currently being offered in your shops.
  • Options
    Seen everyone so far but DT but I would assume he's there, just haven't got him in my rotation yet.

DT was in mine, same as the others.
  • Options
    not sure they are worth buying now with zaul lead
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    i've seen DT but haven't seen krennic yet. i'm not worried about it. i've decided they aren't with my effort right now.